Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

Heyo, i'm back!

Came back after a year long break from warframe, saw Cresent Moon was still around,

so I would love to 'rejoin'!

IGN: Phounkia

Mastery=10

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF

Our Clan policies can be found at Rules.CMP.Ninja

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our top priority!

Welcome!

IGN: Framesteel

MR: 9

Looking forward to actually having people to play with!

Can not send an invite as you are already in a clan

IGN: IceBear9

MR: 6

Can not send an invite as you are already in a clan

IGN: thedubkid 

MR: 9

invite me fam

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our top priority!

Welcome!

Hello! I've just started playing warframe in the past two weeks, but am really loving it and want to get more involved! My IGN is Velephia and I am Mastery Rank 4! 

ING - Luciipher

MR 16

If you guys are still recruiting, I would be interested in joining.

Welcome!

I would like to join your clan please

Wreckdm

MR-13

I'd like to join

IGN: IcyOrange

MR 18

Welcome!

Name: Shestiq

Mr: 6

Looking for a clan with a nice and active community ^^

IGN: BadApplicant

MR: 5

(Actually an excellent applicant)

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ ICE.WF and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan to finish registration @http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Hi, been looking for an active competitive clan.

IGN: Tyrer1246

MR:8 (be 9 in less than a day or 2)

In-game name : lethal-lemon

Master Rank : 11

I was in the clan but seem to have been kicked, I'v been away on extended holidays with my family and work mates and I am now back and would like an invite back pls. 

This clan is amazing I would like to join!

I'm MR 12

IGN Whitefalcon92

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ ICE.WF and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan to finish registration @http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Hey, long time Warframe player - since beta (unfortunately i never paid in the beginning so i don't have the bonuses).
Been away for a long time, and have come back to a game that's evolved past anything I ever expected.

Would love it if you guys would have me as I try to reach end-game.
IGN: DaJiboo

Mastery 5, working on 6

Hey, long time Warframe player - since beta (unfortunately i never paid in the beginning so i don't have the bonuses).

Been away for a long time, and have come back to a game that's evolved past anything I ever expected.

Would love it if you guys would have me as I try to reach end-game.

IGN: DaJiboo

Mastery 5, working on 6

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

How crucial is a working mic? I have one but a broken jaw, so will be mute for quite some time. :-(

If that's no problem:

IGN: Xenonic

MR: 21

Looking forward to players both casual and competitive alike.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

IGN: Krypty

Mastery Rank: 16

Not part of a clan at this time. I went inactive for a good while due to RL work and whatnot, but want to get back into it. Thanks!

Hey Krypty, we just hit our cap again unfortunately, how ever once there is room you'll be invited ASAP, sorry for the wait.