The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

37 minutes ago, korrnjacha said:

IGN: korrnjacha

MR: 7

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja and our forums @: clancm.net

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!
6 minutes ago, iTriggz said:

In-game Username: iTriggz

Mastery Rank: 13

Previous Clans: Crescent Moon, Crimson Shadows

I will be very active, and participate in any events needed. :D

You need to leave your current clan before I can send you an invite.

Just now, iTriggz said:

Hmm, not in a clan, maybe try again? :D

Invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja and our forums @: clancm.net

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

13 hours ago, Shadow_DZ said:

I Whoud Like to Join Your Clan IGN:Shadow_DZ :)

9 hours ago, _Zephyx_ said:

Ign:_Zephyx_

MR:21

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF

Welcome!

IGN: WAKABEEID16                                                                                                                                                                 

Mastery Rank 10

2 hours ago, WAKABEEID16 said:

IGN: WAKABEEID16                                                                                                                                                                 

Mastery Rank 10

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Welcome!

IGN: DrStein101 

MR: 9

Was already a member of Crescent Moon Prime clan but had to replace my PC  because my old one got hit by lightning  and my insurance company took their sweet time. I'm up and running  after months of misery. DrStein101, battle ready, and reporting for duty!!!

6 hours ago, DrStein101 said:

IGN: DrStein101 

MR: 9

Was already a member of Crescent Moon Prime clan but had to replace my PC  because my old one got hit by lightning  and my insurance company took their sweet time. I'm up and running  after months of misery. DrStein101, battle ready, and reporting for duty!!!

Invite has been sent! You already know how we do it!

Remember - TS @: cmp.ninja & forums @: clancm.net

I was in this clan just b4 the christmas holidays then was kicked for being inactive whilst over the hoidays. then I come back and request to b added bak which I was but was then kicked again simply for not being active for like 4 days. cmon really ? I do have work and family and stuff im not going to b on every day but I do play still often enough. I want to b aded bak pls because I do believe that kicking me for being inactive for 4 or so days was quite unfair. thanks

IGN: lethal-lemon

13 hours ago, Runix17 said:

Hi My IGN is - Runix17

Mastery Rank - 9

Previous Clan - Regenade Legacy

13 hours ago, Deckers said:

IGN: Deckers

MR: 19

5 hours ago, Ginzakozo said:

IGN : Ginzakozo

MR: 4

Previous Clan- The Shadow Guardians 

Very active, almost rank 5 and want to join a competitive clan.

Welcome!