The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

On 3/23/2016 at 4:58 PM, Arnanda said:

Hello, if there's any space, i'm interested to join :)

IGN : Arnanda

MR: 13

8 hours ago, LarryDamage said:

IGN: LarryDamage

Mastery Rank: 13

Hey there! I'd like to join!

Played this game a while ago and recently started playing again and fell in love with this game :D 

I'm a pretty active player but soloing is getting pretty boring..

5 hours ago, GusRG said:

IGN:GusRG

Mastery Rank: 16

hey there ! is there any space left for me :) 

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

Name:il0vewaeframe

Mastery rank: 9

Previous Clans:

im very active on warframe im playing this game for like about 2 months now 

and i would like to join :D if there is space left

Edited by il0vewaeframe

2 hours ago, il0vewaeframe said:

Name:il0vewaeframe

Mastery rank: 9

Previous Clans:

im very active on warframe im playing this game for like about 2 months now 

and i would like to join :D if there is space left

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

1 hour ago, IndominusRaptor said:

IGN: IndominusRaptor

Mastery Rank: 6

I'm very active on warframe, and I really want to join an active clan. If there's any space left I would be happy to join. 

You are currently in another clan so I cant send you an invite. Post here again after you leave your clan if you still want to join Crescent Moon Prime.

3 hours ago, IndominusRaptor said:

Oh, sorry for that I didn't know you were gonna reply that fast. I left my clan so now you can send it.

Thank you.

Hey no problem we always reply fast, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Welcome!

Your requirement on this thread says mr 5. But I see one of your guys advertising in recruiting channel as mr4 and teamspeak with mic is absolutely necessary. So which of these requirements is the right one?

ign: peace28

mr: 8

I have a mic but normally don't hang out in vent/TS when playing unless its called for, though i hope that won't be an issue if so just let me know.

It seems most WF clans use TS so i will be afk to d/l and install it.

edit: all done

Edited by peace28

On 25.03.2016 at 10:52 AM, Klovin said:

Your requirement on this thread says mr 5. But I see one of your guys advertising in recruiting channel as mr4 and teamspeak with mic is absolutely necessary. So which of these requirements is the right one?

The requirements for you are stated in the first page. Both are correct. If you want to know more, pm me in game.

On 25.03.2016 at 1:38 PM, meysam0101 said:

ahhh nvm for inv to clan need mic :)

You don't need a mic to join. However it's highly encouraged to use TS as it makes playing a lot better.

19 hours ago, peace28 said:

ign: peace28

mr: 8

I have a mic but normally don't hang out in vent/TS when playing unless its called for, though i hope that won't be an issue if so just let me know.

It seems most WF clans use TS so i will be afk to d/l and install it.

edit: all done

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family!

Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority.

Welcome!

20 hours ago, -CM-Mrow said:

You don't need a mic to join. However it's highly encouraged to use TS as it makes playing a lot better.

master of clan said to me . without mic i cant inv you sry  . tell him
i was at ts but without mic
anyway ty

Greetings Crescent Moon Prime Tenno's! Jigglypuff tuning in. I would really like to enjoy your clan! I've seen you everywhere, in lobbies, sorties and on leaderboards. And from my experience, you're a really nice community!

I'm very competetive, fun and a tad bit childish by nature and love to discuss. I live by the motto "Hakuna Matata". I'm simple.

Please send an invite my way!

Pallet Town
Kanto Region
North Diagonal of Ash Ketchum

Have a great day! <3 

IGN: JigglypuffPuffs
MR: 9
Activity: Very Active.

Edited by JigglypuffPuffs

Hello, 

I'm a new player, and I'm looking for a clan that's social and active.

I'm only rank 2 ATM but that's because I can only test once a day, otherwise I'd be much farther along. Will be ranking up again tonight and each day this week. 

IGN: MissZenith 

I have a small group of people that I play  many games with that will also be interested in finding a clan soon (I got them hooked lol). I'd like to keep my group of friends together if possible, and I think we will all make great additions to your clan. :)

3 minutes ago, Mr_FuZeGhOsT said:

Mr_FuZeGhOsT 

mr:4

went to trade and recommended by member i wouldnt mind to be in the clan just left my old one

Really nice guy. I recommended him because he was looking for a cool, active clan. Plus he really likes our  dojo.

15 minutes ago, Metalod said:

IGN: Metalod

MR: 14

I have good experience and and i am an active player.

20 minutes ago, Mr_FuZeGhOsT said:

Mr_FuZeGhOsT 

mr:4

went to trade and recommended by member i wouldnt mind to be in the clan just left my old one

An invitation has been sent, you have been excused from the MR5 minimum requirement since you were recommended by a fellow clan member.

1 hour ago, JigglypuffPuffs said:

Greetings Crescent Moon Prime Tenno's! Jigglypuff tuning in. I would really like to enjoy your clan! I've seen you everywhere, in lobbies, sorties and on leaderboards. And from my experience, you're a really nice community!

I'm very competetive, fun and a tad bit childish by nature and love to discuss. I live by the motto "Hakuna Matata". I'm simple.

Please send an invite my way!

Pallet Town
Kanto Region
North Diagonal of Ash Ketchum

Have a great day! <3 

IGN: JigglypuffPuffs
MR: 9
Activity: Very Active.

Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority.

Welcome!

57 minutes ago, MissZenith said:

Hello, 

I'm a new player, and I'm looking for a clan that's social and active.

I'm only rank 2 ATM but that's because I can only test once a day, otherwise I'd be much farther along. Will be ranking up again tonight and each day this week. 

IGN: MissZenith 

I have a small group of people that I play  many games with that will also be interested in finding a clan soon (I got them hooked lol). I'd like to keep my group of friends together if possible, and I think we will all make great additions to your clan. :)

Thank you for your interest Zenith, at this time unfortunately I cannot send you an invite as you are below our minimum Mastery Rank requirement. Our current MR requirement is 5, unless you have been recommended by someone who is currently in the clan.

Once you reach MR5 and are still interested in joining our community I would gladly send you an invitation to the clan.

16 hours ago, Popaiz said:

Been playing for a coupIe of weeks but grinded everything I could, setting up a descent economy. I would like to join. Grown tired of depending on randoms.

MR - 7

IGN - Popaiz

3 hours ago, Lykalas said:

IGN: Lykalas

MR- 14

Join our TS server @: cmp.ninja & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.

Welcome!