Active daily > GMT+1 

Would love to also join you guys :)

2 hours ago, SonnyCrocqett said:

Hello

IGN: SonnyCrocqett

MR8

Active almost daily.

Looking for a EU based clan.

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family!
Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.
Join our TeamSpeak 3 server @: ICE.WF & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.
Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority

3 minutes ago, Shugaraa said:

Hi guys, i'd like to join this clan.

I'm Shugaraa, MR15.

Nice to meet you guys.   

Join our TeamSpeak 3 server @: ICE.WF & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.
Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority

IGN: SnivicDelta

MR: 13

Previous Clan: Test Clan, Please Ignore

I want to join a clan that is both active and has at least a little bit of standards because accepting every new player has never gotten my previous clan much of anywhere. I can't wait to hear back and hopefully join in on the fun.

10 hours ago, Richtor2415 said:

IGN: Richtor2415

MR: 18

I'm looking to join because this clan has the highest, and only Mastery Rank Requirement I've seen so far. Not only that, but this clan seems to be into farming and primes and the like.

8 hours ago, SnivicDelta said:

IGN: SnivicDelta

MR: 13

Previous Clan: Test Clan, Please Ignore

I want to join a clan that is both active and has at least a little bit of standards because accepting every new player has never gotten my previous clan much of anywhere. I can't wait to hear back and hopefully join in on the fun.

Warframe Username: Sn4keB1gB0SS

Mastery Rank: 5

I'm a friendly guy, I love helping and playing with people. I'm very chatty and active, and I am able to play Warframe on every day of the week, and at least around 5 hours a day. :) I've been here since closed beta, my account is 3 years old but I recently came back and got much more interested and addicted to the game now, so as a result I ranked up very fast the past few days. I also love farming a lot on Void and collecting prime parts, as well as trading.

I'd be very happy to join you guys!

Edited by Sn4keB1gB0SS

IGN: Confuzzles

MR: 7

Previous Clan: N/A

I like playing with groups of people. Haven't really had set goals in this game currently besides grouping with friends and helping them achieve theirs. Seems it'd be cool to join you guys. I also have Trinity Prime for EVs because I like to be a support player when with groups. I am able to use all VOIPs, like teamspeak, discord, and such.

Edited by AndreRaj

On 22.05.2016 at 0:38 PM, Elderloo said:

IGN: Elderloo

MR:9

On 22.05.2016 at 6:52 PM, Pepz said:

IGN: Pepz

Mr:17

Previous Clans: Crescent Moon

I stopped playing WF for more than a year, now im back :D

Welcome back! :>

On 22.05.2016 at 7:05 PM, ternix said:

IGN: ternix

MR: 11

17 hours ago, DiePainPain said:

IGN: DiePainPain

MR:20

Login Daily Time played:1417hrs (mostly AFK)

15 hours ago, Sn4keB1gB0SS said:

Warframe Username: Sn4keB1gB0SS

Mastery Rank: 5

I'm a friendly guy, I love helping and playing with people. I'm very chatty and active, and I am able to play Warframe on every day of the week, and at least around 5 hours a day. :) I've been here since closed beta, my account is 3 years old but I recently came back and got much more interested and addicted to the game now, so as a result I ranked up very fast the past few days. I also love farming a lot on Void and collecting prime parts, as well as trading.

I'd be very happy to join you guys!

15 hours ago, AndreRaj said:

IGN: Confuzzles

MR: 7

Previous Clan: N/A

I like playing with groups of people. Haven't really had set goals in this game currently besides grouping with friends and helping them achieve theirs. Seems it'd be cool to join you guys. I also have Trinity Prime for EVs because I like to be a support player when with groups. I am able to use all VOIPs, like teamspeak, discord, and such.

9 hours ago, -Chi said:

IGN: -Chi

MR:10

Would love to join! ^^ I'm active and am dedicated to the game :)

Hello, invites have been sent! Welcome to the family!

Join our TeamSpeak 3 server @: cmp.ninja & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.

33 minutes ago, Faker1700 said:

I have left my current clan.

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

3 hours ago, Kelindor said:

IGN: Kelindor

Mastery rank: 8

I would love an invite. thanks!

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

Hey all ! I've been searching for an active clan for a while , and only found you guys recently.

Would absolutely love to join this community, to learn and contribute as much as I can :D

please do send me an invite if there still are slots available :) 

Thank you so much for your time and have a great/day/night/afternoon !

IGN : 

Gentra 

Mastery rank 6

3 hours ago, Gentra said:

Hey all ! I've been searching for an active clan for a while , and only found you guys recently.

Would absolutely love to join this community, to learn and contribute as much as I can :D

please do send me an invite if there still are slots available :) 

Thank you so much for your time and have a great/day/night/afternoon !

IGN : 

Gentra 

Mastery rank 6