The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"stone" The Earth Frame ( Work In Progress )

forgottenlord

Stone:

7TPqt9SbzPY.jpg

Abilities:

ppM13IvAeBo.jpg

Wms8CvErVvs.jpg

Work in Progress:

1_-z4zCn-tc.jpg

Some new Weapon 3D Concepts:

8McrJdSODZg.jpg

C2GIvtXS_-k.jpg

Fan Art :

7-MTtz1VNJk.jpg

New concepts and information i will post Soon...good luck

Thank you for watching.

Edited by forgottenlord

It looks pretty good indeed... And it doesn't remind me Rhino (perhaps only a colour scheme). To be honest when i saw it i decided it to be a spoiler of what the upcoming warframe would be look like. 

Very nice render although I'd set his main colors to a more greenish-grey with maybe a poisonous green or something as his energy color, to set him apart from the current Frame roster. Did you have a specific set of abilities in mind before creating the render? He indeed looks like an earth themed Frame.

• 2 months later...

Here's a power idea: Crystalline Shield. Works like volt's electric shield except enemies who attempt to pass through are rebuffed and suffer a slash proc. Firing through it adds slash damaged to your weapon, but causes it to lose health.

Some more individuality in the concepts art so its not so similar to rhino maybe a slimmer build, somewhere between excal. and rhino in size but taller matching height with chroma or towards the top of the limbo frame with his hat on.

Over my opinionated changes for individuality would be in all the same concept design just a bit taller, build somewhere between excal. and rhino but a slim muscular figure with less on the back of the shoulders and calves. More smooth, sleek, with sharp lines and edges. Think refined marble lol