Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Killed A Level 40 Zanuka With A Level 21 (Unpotato'd) Serro

XxCurtennoxX

So i was levelling the Serro on Oceanum on Pluto, and Zanuka appeared. For some reason it was no match for a rank 21 serro without a potato. The kill took under a minute.

7BWJZFI.jpg

The mods i had in the run (I just realised with 14 points i could have added a Focus energy or something for more Elec damage).

Q3hZ3Dq.jpg

Only had the serro on me: 

IumMzJq.jpg

Just a side note: Helios wasn't able to attack due to Invisibility. Yes, i was spamming it despite Zanuka dispelling it xD

What's your best kill on the cowardly mini-bosses that like to appear when solo with low ranked weapons?

Edited by XxCurtennoxX

My Kubrow one shot Stalker and I didn't even get to move before it happened. I melee kill Stalker primarily, but the second he spawned and I stood still staring at him, Chitanda shattered his lower spine. He is now multi vertebrae.

Edited by LazerSkink

Regular boss, not a mini-boss, but a few months ago when one of my friends had recently joined Warframe, I took him on a Rhino-farming run. I brought with me some low-level equipment because I didn't want to wipe the floor with Jackal too easily. We got to the boss room and I was going to stand back and watch for a bit so my friend could learn how Jackal works, but as soon as the fight started my Kubrow sprinted forward and one-shot Jackal.
I had nothing to say but "Good dog."