Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dojo Doors

Dawnlit

Right, this may not really count as a bug since it doesn't really affect the gameplay, but the animations for the dojo doors are... well, just bad. The top bit should, because of how it's shaped, close after the two side bits. It does not and the textures go inside each other. It's one of those things you don't see until you see it, and then it just keeps bugging you.

Portuguese:

Estou aqui para falar de dois bugs no jogo eu fiz ele para gravar um video, porem meu pc travou o programa e eu perdi mas segue os bugs abaixo caso não consiga itentificar eu posso criar um novo video.

1 Tem playrs que estão bugando suas armas no pvp do dojo, buga se o cara morrer e vc continuar atirando, não é sempre que buga mas as vezes funciona, após ter bugado as armas, estão indo no parkur e ativa o painel que inicia a missão e pula por cima um play fez e eu pedi para me ensinar para eu puder reportar, assim que começa usa a espada voa por cima bem ali onde fica o painel na parte mais alta caso deseja eu posso fazer e criar um video já que perdi o anterior. eu gosto muito de pvp no dojo e comecei a notar que anda bugando muito as armas mesmo, espero que ajude e entenda onde fica o bug caso contrario deixe em aberto que irei fazer um video para demonstrar a você!

Link imagem: http://i.imgur.com/waijUyO.jpg

Inglish:

I'm here to talk about two bugs in the game I did it to record a video, put my computer crashed and I lost the program but follows the bugs down if you can not itentificar I can create a new video.

1 has playrs that are Bugando their weapons in pvp dojo, buga if the guy dies and you continue shooting is not always that buga but sometimes works after buggy weapons are going on parkur and activates the panel starts mission and jump over a play did and I asked to teach me I can report, so it starts using the sword flies over right where the panel is in the highest part if you want I can do and create a video as lost the previous. I love to pvp in the dojo and began to notice walking very Bugando weapons even, I hope it helps and understand where is the bug otherwise leave open I'll make a video to show you!

link Img: http://i.imgur.com/waijUyO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Portuguese:

Estou aqui para falar de dois bugs no jogo eu fiz ele para gravar um video, porem meu pc travou o programa e eu perdi mas segue os bugs abaixo caso não consiga itentificar eu posso criar um novo video.

1 Tem playrs que estão bugando suas armas no pvp do dojo, buga se o cara morrer e vc continuar atirando, não é sempre que buga mas as vezes funciona, após ter bugado as armas, estão indo no parkur e ativa o painel que inicia a missão e pula por cima um play fez e eu pedi para me ensinar para eu puder reportar, assim que começa usa a espada voa por cima bem ali onde fica o painel na parte mais alta caso deseja eu posso fazer e criar um video já que perdi o anterior. eu gosto muito de pvp no dojo e comecei a notar que anda bugando muito as armas mesmo, espero que ajude e entenda onde fica o bug caso contrario deixe em aberto que irei fazer um video para demonstrar a você!

Link imagem: http://i.imgur.com/waijUyO.jpg

Inglish:

I'm here to talk about two bugs in the game I did it to record a video, put my computer crashed and I lost the program but follows the bugs down if you can not itentificar I can create a new video.

1 has playrs that are Bugando their weapons in pvp dojo, buga if the guy dies and you continue shooting is not always that buga but sometimes works after buggy weapons are going on parkur and activates the panel starts mission and jump over a play did and I asked to teach me I can report, so it starts using the sword flies over right where the panel is in the highest part if you want I can do and create a video as lost the previous. I love to pvp in the dojo and began to notice walking very Bugando weapons even, I hope it helps and understand where is the bug otherwise leave open I'll make a video to show you!

link Img: http://i.imgur.com/waijUyO.jpg

Mate, only trust Google Translate with single words or simple phrases.