Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Make Am-Bunny The Official Devstream Overview-Er

izzatuw

Is their any reason not to DE? This guy gets the devstream overviews up in the forums a day or less after their release that's very detailed so we should unnecesarily make AM-Bunny the official devstream overview-er. I mean look at his thread.

Plus DE_Adam can do more important things for the game.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/454266-devstream-52-overview/

Yes this is a silly thread which is only a little bit serious.

Is their any reason not to DE? This guy gets the devstream overviews up in the forums a day or less after their release that's very detailed so we should unnecesarily make AM-Bunny the official devstream overview-er. I mean look at his thread.

Plus DE_Adam can do more important things for the game.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/454266-devstream-52-overview/

Yes this is a silly thread which is only a little bit serious.

BRILLIANT! I usually just skip to his overviews since I'm always at work when they do the devstreams anyway.

Yes!

I AM_Bunny.

More seriously : What he does and what [DE]Adam does is different...Adam also shows what wasn't shown during the stream!

Didn't know that about Adam, so I guess he could just save some time and just cover what wasn't shown. He wouldn't have to waste time on anything else at least.

Not in the teeny weeny bit necessary as you claim so yourself. He doesn't need to be deemed something. He can do what he wants since no one is stopping him.

Spam Detected

^Correctly labled their post Spam. Good Job!

Feel free to send me the link to that one forum that has %100 completely relevant posts in their off-topic section. Since you're the only member it must get boring :(