The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan That Doesn't Expect Voice Chat And Isn't Super Serious

Tesseract7777

Hey, I am a MR8 active player who usually plays daily, for at least an hour or two, oftentimes a lot longer than that than I care to admit. I am very helpful to new players and old players alike. Sometimes I play solo, but I also like to play arranged groups or PUB games as well, and I always try to help new people in recruiting. Despite playing a fair bit, I am not looking for a commitment, as I have real life time commitments. I am also not interested in any clan that demands I have a voice chat/extra server/extra anything to interact with them and play with them/be in the clan. I respect what clans choose to do, but I don't wish to be expected to have to be speaking/listening/using a mic, and having yet another extra program running in the background. I want stock warframe to be enough to properly communicate with my clan. 

While I love sharing my keys, and helping new players, and helping wherever I can, I can't commit to any specific time tables, and I don't want to be committed to extra servers/programs like teamspeak/ventrilo/raidcall. That's just a bit too serious for me. 

I will be on daily on average though, so you can guarantee I will be an active user. I can't help players out all the time, as I sometimes play solo, but I love sharing great keys when I get them and I often help new players just because. It makes me feel happy to have a fun game with others and share what I've got. 

I want to be in a clan with people who are looking to have fun, and don't need everything to be perfectly arranged with team speak and regular raids every day. 

Last time I tried to join a clan, I got a bait and switch. Joined, found out after I joined that raidcall was absolutely required to use the dojo and be a real part of the clan. I had not been told this at any part of the process until after I had already joined. Very inconvenient. 

Edited by Tesseract7777