Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New weapon Ideas

suds01

This is a thread I'm starting because i want to hear your creativity and hopefully get the dev's attention an dhave some of our ideas put into the game

so post below with ideas and what you would like to see in the game, i look forward to you suggestions, and to start off I'de like to see nunchuks put into the game, for instance they could have a stun chance, low range and medium amount of damage

I would love to see nunchucks i would also really love to see a three section staff. If they bring that weapon in this game I would be in love lol. Not sure what kind of stats though. Maybe a stun chance like you mentioned for the nunchucks and also multi hit properties since it would be a two handed weapon?

Edit: Also a Kusarigama would be so badass if they added. Would be the first kind of long ranged chain weapon if they added it this is what i would picture if they added it to the game http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUjC_viqrwYKRRT4wHUwfjAMWbrMDbQEHqZTSpj5mVdiEfsTb4C0zva_U3zw

Edited by Forsaken_Saint

To be honest, I wouldn't mind some of those plasma caster/laser rifle type weapons the Corpus crewmen carry. Give it a heavily mechanical look with glowy bits, but still softened edges to fit it in with the rest of the Tenno weapons.