Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Memories: Energy Sword

Revel72

One thing what has made me rage, have fun and keep me interested on game like Halo was always the Energy sword. Most interesting feature of the weapon was if you and your enemy pressed same time the melee button or weapon button both of you only takes shield damage.

If there is going to be an energy sword for warframe what actually is not bad or too good. I will have some fun with it.

As i am sure that many here would agree with that, and maybe the DE's as well, but it is rare that they take a weapon, and implement it into a game that was commonly used in another. For example the flak gun in this game, is also from another, but usually the DE's try to be unique with their weapons, and concept designs, but if you want them to look into it, come up with some designs of your own and post them in these forms. Hopefully you will post them during an contest, or an event.

Have fun.

Ghost-

As i am sure that many here would agree with that, and maybe the DE's as well, but it is rare that they take a weapon, and implement it into a game that was commonly used in another. For example the flak gun in this game, is also from another, but usually the DE's try to be unique with their weapons, and concept designs, but if you want them to look into it, come up with some designs of your own and post them in these forms. Hopefully you will post them during an contest, or an event.

Have fun.

Ghost-

Just in case, DE was involved in the development of of Unreal Tournament.

Energy sword=Ether sword

The Ether sword just doesn't have that. "Come, let us have a fight to the last breath!"

I got to give credit to the team who made Halo when they managed to make such unique and iconic weapon for correct game series.

The Ether sword just doesn't have that. "Come, let us have a fight to the last breath!"

I got to give credit to the team who made Halo when they managed to make such unique and iconic weapon for correct game series.

I'm not sure what you're asking for. Do you want a new Melee weapon? or a new Melee mechanic?

I'm not sure what you're asking for. Do you want a new Melee weapon? or a new Melee mechanic?

This is not really a request for a new melee weapon or a mechanic just a look back at the times when I used to play Halo 3 a lot.

I still love golf *bashes a brute to skies with a gravity hammer* hehheh.

I used to love gram and scindo back on start of the open beta but now they are just boring...

+

Gram is two handed sword or we can also say a broadsword.

^ This.

Old Gram was amazing. The new model's lack of laz0rz completely ended its fun factor...

^ This.

Old Gram was amazing. The new model's lack of laz0rz completely ended its fun factor...

I have nothing against the new look. At the early days of open beta everything was much more simple. Now they are just made to be a bit more obvious.

They could fit it into the claw category. Also, the Ripkas' pretty close to a Katar as well, just with motorized blades instead and a circular end.

Aww baby, dual wield energy sword.

Two? Master one and it is all what you need. Second will be your back up.