Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Some Of The Older Primes Get An Upgrade

(PSN)Captain_Bonecold

The newer ones out shine the older ones. And it makes me feel like the creators don't give a care about them anymore.  Like here a new warframe. And a new prime. Let boost this prime up while leaving our old ones that have the same stats the oringal warframe.

Frost prime and Frost has same stats. How about fixing it so that PRIME IS BETTER? Getting a prime a pain in the butt. How about rewarding us with an update on older ones that have the same stats to have better stats. That way I don't pick Frost over his prime because he easier to get. And nothing better about the prime frost.

I question why newer Primes are clearly superior to their non-Prime counterparts when, as you mentioned, this wasn't always the case.  A Prime was a visual "upgrade" with the added benefit of some stock polarities.  Now they totally make their previous versions completely obsolete.  Volt Prime is a "prime" example of this.

I understand with all the cosmetics and new color schemes released you can now make a non-Prime variant *look* like it's Primed maybe making the cosmetic upgrade of an actual Prime less compelling.  And yes, if players are going to spend time farming components, they also want it to be a clear upgrade. 

The downside to this trend is that your going to have a host of older players with obsolete frames and eventually a whole stable of non-Prime frames who will never see play again as any player will clearly go for the more powerful Primed versions.  This is kinda sad.

At the very least, Frost should get a running speed upgrade. Who thought it was a good idea to make him a pain to play in anything but defense? Rhino has(HAD, seeing as DE loves to remove things from a game that they claim is still in beta) an arcane helmet that makes him faster, and Rhino Prime is faster than default Rhino. Frost gets no such benefits.

I question why newer Primes are clearly superior to their non-Prime counterparts when, as you mentioned, this wasn't always the case.  A Prime was a visual "upgrade" with the added benefit of some stock polarities.  Now they totally make their previous versions completely obsolete.  Volt Prime is a "prime" example of this.

I understand with all the cosmetics and new color schemes released you can now make a non-Prime variant *look* like it's Primed maybe making the cosmetic upgrade of an actual Prime less compelling.  And yes, if players are going to spend time farming components, they also want it to be a clear upgrade. 

The downside to this trend is that your going to have a host of older players with obsolete frames and eventually a whole stable of non-Prime frames who will never see play again as any player will clearly go for the more powerful Primed versions.  This is kinda sad.

Read Odonata P's lore. It hints that they simultaneously existed at the same time but Primes were upgraded versions