Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psn Maintenance Has Messed Up Badly

TheErebus.

Wait so why are games like Bloodborne and the FF demo locked? The heck?

Any game that is digitally bought can potentially be locked up.

Any. Game.

what's a PT?

The Silent Hills Playable Teaser.

The game got cancelled, and now Konami is trying to hide it all. But they keep f**king up badly.

Edited by TheErebus.

The Silent Hills Playable Teaser.

The game got cancelled, and now Konami is trying to hide it all. But they keep f**king up badly.

so, by coding, that cancellation is supposed to hide that teaser... but code dun goof'd and f.cked up everything huh...

must be the swedish intern.

Edited by faustias

what's a PT?

Playable Teaser. It was a teaser for Konami+Kojima's new Silent Hill game, Silent Hills but Kojima decided to split with Konami after MGS V is released so Silents Hills will no longer be a thing but Konami will still try to make a new Silent Hill game.

Officially confirming this as false. Or at least a rare case. I have P.T. Installed and all my digital games are working fine.

Edit: Have checked and my 2 flatmates also have there digital games unaffected by this. Solid confirmation of false.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

We thought they would stop at killing any hope for a good Silent Hill game.  Now they kill entire game libraries.

Konami has truly fallen to the dark side.

The quality of the new Silent Hill might be crap :/, I mean Silent Hills looked very promising because the atmosphere of the actual game was bad (in a good way) already but now I question how well the new Silent Hill would be.

Officially confirming this as false. Or at least a rare case. I have P.T. Installed and all my digital games are working fine

This has happened before with Driveclub being removed from the store, but then it got back in and the locks were removed.

You do not govern whether this is official or not.

And if you read the actual tweets:

https://twitter.com/Pacifist_Elk/status/598009376960450560?lang=en

You might be.

This ain't 100% confirmed for it to happen, but it's clear that this has happened to him.

Edited by TheErebus.

Officially confirming this as false. Or at least a rare case. I have P.T. Installed and all my digital games are working fine.

Edit: Have checked and my 2 flatmates also have there digital games unaffected by this. Solid confirmation of false.

Yes because 3 people don't have it, it's confirmed as false.

smh

Inafune leaves Capcom>Capcom gets into deep S#&$

Kojima leaves Konami>Konami gets into deep S#&$.

I think i see a pattern.

Capcom got in S#&$ because they keep doing stupid S#&$ like cancelling all of there promising IPs, and putting money into crap or big budget games that don't turn a profit.

Yes because 3 people don't have it, it's confirmed as false.

smh

And you're claiming it happens to everyone, shall I ask the rest of my friends list to confirm as false too? or are you going to take back your outrageous claims of every person being affected by something that happened only to a single person?

Capcom got in S#&$ because they keep doing stupid S#&$ like cancelling all of there promising IPs, and putting money into crap or big budget games that don't turn a profit.

I think i see a pattern.

Edited by BeeOverlord

Perhaps. perhaps.. We will have to see what will happen to konami

And to make sure everyone knows, I will post about it.

YES. 

But no, i've heard enough about this from my friends that I am developing stage 1 cancer. 

Check your link again. This one is unrelated.

Asked in clan chat. no person currently online who has downloaded P.T. has been affected, neither have any of my friends list. Sounds to me like either this is unrelated to P.T. and is related to PSN accounts, or that these are VERY isolated cases.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

The one I linked is related.

It is essentially him saying it's still locked. 

The first tweet isn't relevant, but the third is.

Also Playstation forums:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-Support/yes-another-NP-34993-8/td-p/45154900

Re-read my last post. I'd say this is to do with PSN being useless, not to do with P.T. It was down altogether last friday. I've been warring with there staff trying to deny it.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Re-read my last post. I'd say this is to do with PSN being useless, not to do with P.T. It was down altogether last friday. I've been warring with there staff trying to deny it.

Yeah no I'm reading more on it, seems that the maintence #*($%%@ something up. Not konami, I'll be fixing up my OP.

Yeah no I'm reading more on it, seems that the maintence #*($%%@ something up. Not konami, I'll be fixing up my OP.

At this point it might be time to ask a moderator to delete the post and start fresh. I'd be keen for some PSN bashing posting.