Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 7 Rules For Being An Eleveno.

Agentcheese

most of you never asked for this or even wanted this, but 1 guy did ask for it a very long time ago.

that and I said it would probably be done before 2016 so here it is! the 7 rules for being and eleveno!

#1 make sure you support 7 11 by shopping there with Kevin.

#2 when in doubt suck on a slushy. 

#3 if you don't know the answer to a maths question just answer 7 or 11.

#4 if you want to give someone a present for something give them a car wash. everybody loves car washes! :D

#5 if someone wants to join the eleveno: first ask them to preform the secret handshake, then while they are confused punch them in the face!

after that ask them how many fingers you are holding up. if they answer 7 or 11 while still not being mad at you they are free to join.

#6 when building  secret lair of the eleveno make sure the place you want to build it is not on fire and not in an earthquake zone.

#7 only attack members of other teno groups such the MLG rhino's and the loki master race if they attack you first.

and one thing if you wish to join the eleveno just see your nearest 7 11 for more information.

I really choked with the MLG Rhinos and the Loki Master Race, could you think of the names that could have groups of tenno with other warframes? (For example, vauban or trinity)

Also, why should Elevenno answer with 7 if they are not Sevenno?

I really choked with the MLG Rhinos and the Loki Master Race, could you think of the names that could have groups of tenno with other warframes? (For example, vauban or trinity)

Also, why should Elevenno answer with 7 if they are not Sevenno?

A#1 what do you mean "think" are you saying I made this stuff up?

A#2 because the answer can 7 or 11 as they are deeply involved with the 7 11 petrol station. and thus either 7 or 11 are good answers for them.

Edited by Agentcheese