The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Enormous Frame Rate Drops In The Conclaves

Cythphn

Description: After a few minutes of playing the new Annihilation mode, I started getting enormous frame rate drops, from around 90 to 2 or 3. There were periods of both normal performance and severe FPS issues. Eventually, after a number of lag waves, I had to Alt+F4 my way out of the match.

How to replicate: Just play the new Annihilation mode in the Conclaves.

Further notes: My friends experienced the same problem when I did. I was the host. When I left, one of my friends became the host and continued to have the problem, while the other stopped having the FPS drops.

Description: After a few minutes of playing the new Annihilation mode, I started getting enormous frame rate drops, from around 90 to 2 or 3. There were periods of both normal performance and severe FPS issues. Eventually, after a number of lag waves, I had to Alt+F4 my way out of the match.

Hi Cythphn, is there any chance you could submit a support ticket with a copy of your EE.log immediately after you have had this issue occur? 

Your EE.log can be found in C:\Users\YourWindowsAccountName\AppData\Local\Warframe

Hi Cythphn, is there any chance you could submit a support ticket with a copy of your EE.log immediately after you have had this issue occur? 

Your EE.log can be found in C:\Users\YourWindowsAccountName\AppData\Local\Warframe

I'll do that, I have the log.

oof, this bug is crippling. Turned a close match into a dissatisfying crash. I usually play at 120 fps, but it dropped me down to sub-5 fps. If I had to guess, it was tied to a certain weapon firing, as it started to happen suddenly mid-game and I noticed it start when someone shot at me, then went on and off almost in the same time-frame as if someone were spraying, reloading, etc. even when I couldn't see them.

I have an i7-3630qm and a GTX 675mx.

Edited by PhaseShifted

had the same issue, after 3 runs with no problem I suddenly started having frame drops, so much that my game crashed and i tried submitting the report thing, but i dont think it ever works (something about no connection)

but anyway, its not the first time it happens, and this time I was the host so I know it should have been fine, everyone was complaining in chat ;-;

but a few people seemed to be able to kill fine since it kept showing up and I lost 2 places

DEJames told me, via Warframe Support, that the bug should now be fixed. I haven't tried the Conclaves since the match I had the FPS drops in, but this sounds good:

[DE]James (WARFRAME Support)
May 13, 13:34

Hello Cythphn,

Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention. A recent patch should have fixed it but if you are still experiencing difficulties, please feel free to reopen this ticket.

Thank you for enjoying Warframe!
DEJames

DEJames told me, via Warframe Support, that the bug should now be fixed. I haven't tried the Conclaves since the match I had the FPS drops in, but this sounds good:

Yeah, this should have been fixed earlier this afternoon. If you experience it again then please let us know!