Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura Aesthetic Items

Senoinya

Just an idea I had that I thought would be pretty cool that spawned in my imagination between the effects melee weapons get when you apply a status to them, and the shroud Stalker seems to have around him.

The idea is to add a new type of aesthetic item that could be equipped under Regalia (much like sigils, and there's a reason for it). You would be able to adjust the location, width, and height of the aura, its color, and its opacity.

To better visualize what it looks like, again, think of the primary inspiration for this - Stalker's shroud.

I already came up with a few ideas for potential Auras if this were implemented:

Inferno Aura (dropped by Eximus) - Streams of fire flow in the air around the Warframe.

Thunderstorm Aura (dropped by Eximus) - Bolts of lightning course through the air around the Warframe.

Tundra Aura (dropped by Eximus) - A cold mist moves through the air around the Warframe.

Heavenly Aura (dropped by Corrupted Eximus) - Glowing light flows from the Warframe.

Diseased Aura (dropped by Infested Eximus) - A green murky fog flows around the Warframe.

Shroud Aura (dropped by Stalker) - The Warframe obtains Stalker's shroud.

Digital Aura (dropped by Harvester) - Small rows of Corpus text fades in and out around the Warframe.

Holographic Aura (dropped by Grustrag) - Grineer holograms open and close around the Warframe.

SUGGESTED AURAS:

Echo Aura (dropped in Spy missions) - Random distortions and "glitches" occur across the Warframe. /Suggested by Zaxiade/

HOLIDAY AURAS:

Love Aura (Valentines Day) - Hearts flow around the Warframe.

Lucky Aura (Saint Patrick's Day) - Clovers drift through the air around the Warframe.

Haunted Aura (Halloween) - Ghosts slowly spin around the Warframe.

Jolly Aura (Christmas) - Snow Flakes drop around the Warframe.

Explosive Aura (New Years, could also work for Anniversary) - Fireworks explode around the Warframe.

Thoughts? Additional ideas?

Edited by Valsako

I'd like to say (which I hope I explain it right) that I would like some kind of "echo" aura where there would randomly be moments of where the Warframe itself glitches in and out and violently vibrates to become a blur or something along the lines of that.

I'd like to say (which I hope I explain it right) that I would like some kind of "echo" aura where there would randomly be moments of where the Warframe itself glitches in and out and violently vibrates to become a blur or something along the lines of that.

Now that's a cool idea! I'll add that to my main post (with credit to you, of course).

• 2 weeks later...

y'know. i have wanted this for a long time. and i love how you organized it.

i'd love to do some renditions of these, but it will be a while before i do. i have a lot of other pictures to do as well :s

Very late reply due to not browsing the forums in awhile, sorry about that.

Just wanted to say I'd love to see your renditions of these if you decided to do them.