Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make An Overview Of Bugs That Have Been Acknowledged

Impact6

It is only now after the latest update (16.5) that i really encounter some frustrating bugs in a row. I, as a humble silver novice want to help locating them. But there isn't really a place you can go to see if DE or someone in charge can confirm it has been noted (only after it has been fixed). I don't want to post something that's already been posted or forgotten for eternity, but I do want to make sure it gets fixed eventually.

Forgive me if i was blind to see something like this already exists. But a neat overview of everything that has been seen would help in also reducing the number of useless post and ' bumps'  that are frequently used.

That'd cause something along the lines of riots.

The current state of relative vagueness makes for slightly less anger than the alternative. The time between a bug being noted and being fixed can often be very long due to things like lack of information or other priorities.

"They know this is a bug, why hasn't it been fixed? WHERE ARE MY FIXES, DE?"

"WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN CONFIRMED AS A BUG YET"

"FIX EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW OR THE DOG GETS IT"

You get the idea.

Plus, make a list of what's already been posted, and you can be damn sure most people aren't going to read it.

Good points, I guess there are more impatient than patient people in the world. It's just the vagueness as you said, in the titles of the bug section that make it not easily recognized.

But why wouldn't people read the list of bugs that have already been posted? Why go through that extra effort of making extra posts?