Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection To The Host Has Been Lost

Daziri

So the story goes I started Warframe. Played it well without any problems for a week. I started on 16.1 (sanctuary update). After a week or so I started getting connection to the host has been lost right after I got in game. It is becoming very annoying and I am so close of quitting the game because it is simply ruining my gaming experience as half of the time is wasted on trying to get in game. And please no "buy better internet" comments cuz its pretty good (20mbps ds/5mbps us). Every other non-steam/steam game has 0 connectivity issues. It's only Warframe for me.

Now I am kindly asking if someone amongst the players has found a solution to this.

Here's a list of what I have tried (but hasnt worked):

Ticketed support (we did not find a solution).

Port forwarding.

Disabling both router/modem and computer firewalls.

Linking my computer directly with modem/router.

Called my ISP for blocked ports and ports 80/443/4950/4955 were not blocked.

Disabled DirectX 10 & 11.

Hosting DMZ server.

Using UPnP and it is fully functional but not fixing the issue (I get the UPnP detected when analyzing network).

I can host games. Invited people can join but they might DC first time but reinviting works right away. When joining. Randomly I get in and randomly I get kicked (losing connection to the host). I've seen the exact same issue on other people when you google "lost connection to host warframe". Please if you have a solution that I haven't tried, feel free to leave a comment.

Ps. Sorry for poor language.

Edited by Ascended1QQ

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...