Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Weapon Vs Weapon Questions

Z3ROWOLFHD

Question

I do draco a lot and have plenty of platinum to spend so I have been buying Forma and putting it on weapons, but some I can't decide which ones...

Latron Wraith or Latron Prime?

Tonbo or Orthos Prime?

Kohmak?

AKSomati or Dex Furis or Wraith Twin Vipers?

Is the Ignis still good forma'ed? (My friends 4 forma Ignis sucks balls)

Torid worth formaing at all? (Will most likely only use it with a Mirage)

Dread or Paris prime?

And finally, what are the 3 best Void Weapons to take to something like a T4 Survival. I like taking a Boltor/Soma prime, usually something to level for a secondary or ill take Valkyor Marelok/Vasto Prime, and I'll take the Dragon Nikana but tipedo has replaced that I think

Thanks to anyone who answers my questions...

4 answers to this question

1. Apparently Wraith has higher DPS

2. Orthos prime for damage, Tonbo for coptor.

3. In its current state, it isn't that good (Chews up ammo). If you can get by ammo probs, then I heard its decent. 

4. I prefer AK somati, but thats just me. 

5. Ignis has a very low damage. It is in need of a buff. 

6. There is a video floating around of someone in high wave survival with a torid. If you put heavy forma on it and use it in a survival or defense, I hear it is good.

7. Paris has more puncture, dread is slash and has a better crit chance. If you have both, I would say dread. 

Soma p, Vaykor, and Scindop seem likes a top setup at the moment. 

1. Latron Wraith or Prime. For the most part wraith will be better due to crits but prime will go farther due to status chance take your pick. I prefer the way the wraith sounds but like the look of the prime more so I use both.

2. Orthos Prime. Has huge range. Tonbo has a huge knockdown aoe but that's really it. It does look way cooler imo though.

3. Haven't used it much.

4. I can testify for the Dex Furis. I haven't really touched my aksomati or Wipers much though. Dex Furis are really good though.

5. Well if your friends 4 forma ignis sucks then that should tell you.

6.Torid is amazing. It's really good for it's aoe status and damage.

7. With 4x cp Dread without 4x cp Paris Prime

8. I go with braton prime since it scales so well into late game and can go really far like the torid. For secondaries pretty much any syndicate weapon will do you justice maybe except for the synoid unless you bring ammo restores. Brakk and Detron are also good picks too. Vasto Prime and lex prime are great as well. As far as melee something that can get around quick for survivals is best imo. So tipedo, orthos p, dual Ichors etc.