Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exclusive Interview With A Tenno

Eldnacpeek

This is a full interview with a Tenno. Before the interview, this particular Tenno had donned the Excalibur Warframe, and kept it on through the end.

Me: "So, tell me, do you really not remember anything?"

Excalibur: "..."

Me: "I see. Okay, next question, do you have any intel on the identity or even the species of the Lotus?

Me: "...Whoa...that's actually quite a shocker. Next question, do you feel anything when you kill living organisms besides the Infestation?"

Me: "My my, that is intense"-okay that's it, forget it.

ERIC. ERIC, DO YOU HEAR ME-I CAN'T DO THIS, OKAY, HE'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WORK WITH.

Eric, you understand-look at this moron, he's not even sitting in the chair properly, probably because it got crushed under the weight. Seriously, my time has been wasted trying to get through to this...erm...okay, I don't know what this thing is, BUT IT DOESN'T TALK.

Look, I was trying my hardest, I SWEAR I WAS TRYING MY HARDEST TO PRETEND TO BE OBLIVIOUS, BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE, would be able to tolerate this kind of ridiculous ****.

Er-listen to me-Eri-stop interrupt-THAT'S IT, I QUIT.

No, I'm done, I'm ******* done, okay, keep your damn space paychecks and space company ships, I'm starting my OWN business, what do you think about that, huh, ERIC!? I'll make my own business and be super successful, and I'll even hire...uh...chemists, or something, for these awesome laser weapons that only MY COMPANY gets to have. What do you think about that?

Good riddance. Oh and by the way, that tie you wore during Super Secret Space Halloween Party In Space WAS ugly.

And that ladies and gentleman was the establishment of the Corpus we know today.

Can someone tell me what just happened?

Edited by LazerSkink