Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Tubemen Of Regor Rewards

Cosmedian

I know what you wanted to do. Giving Anyo better short time Rewards so Alad won't win so easy. But I hope you'll at least change the rewards again, when they both have the same amount of wins. It could be for example 25/20 (Rare Fusion Cores) so the winner isn't known as soon as you see the rewards.

Edit: I fight for Alad despite rather would like to have the Dera Vandal, but the Rare Cores made even me tempted as hell. I know Neffy would lose with the same Battlepay, but he shouldn't give that much anymore when both will have the same amount of wins.

Edited by Xilrus

That's a clever way to spot real mercenaries from those who will be true to their ideals,

(well the ideal mentioned may be blurry, i just wanted the cure to wipe the infested, jelly alad could rot on the beach with regor poking at him with his stick )

Clearly the majority like more the karak from the dera, of they they would favor alad for it.

Plus anyo was a #$&(%, tossing thoses bursas at us left us with some grudge.

So what will it be? better battle rewards and dera? or less better rewards with the karak?

I know what you wanted to do. Giving Anyo better short time Rewards so Alad won't win so easy. But I hope you'll at least change the rewards again, when they both have the same amount of wins. It could be 25/25 or at least 25/20 (Rare Fusion Cores) so the winner isn't known as soon as you see the rewards.

The first one was credits both sides : AladV won

Next two (maybe three?) Neffy offered credits and the jellyfish offered Cores : Surprise AladV continued winning

Then it swapped to Neffy offering 25 cores vs 20 cores : Neffy won 

Don't know after that.

Neffy won wtih 25 R5 Cores, vs 20 S5 cores or 50k payouts... seriously... they had better have alad offer some 25 r5 core bundles vs 50k credit to balance out!

cure for infestation vs helping a conn artist.... not a difficult choice.

Plus anyo was a #$&(%, tossing thoses bursas at us left us with some grudge.

So what will it be? better battle rewards and dera? or less better rewards with the karak?

Technically we went after the Bursas to rob him. At least he didn't dismember Tenno and sell our parts to the highest bidder.

I hope Alad trolls you all hard when he uses your "cure" to turn more infested on you.

Edited by Lightsmith