Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heat Dagger Forest-Camo Skin Broken

HAYABU5A

had my heat dagger perfectly colored now its just a blob solid color looks terrible

so skin obviously wasnt updated with it :(

that said the new stock heat dagger / heat sword look great ! less butter knife and now more acute dagger 

hope our skins are getting updated to work with these revamps (the icon needs updating too shows the old heat dagger)

id recommend before shipping revised weapons that the associated skins, icons etc are included at the same time instead of just pumping it out and adding later as a quality control measure 

I noticed that heat dagger skin is much like the default in that its colours are messed up and lighter then selected colour, thusly no longer has "true black"(because BLACK) on all its colour options, Particularly the 3rd tint colour.

Need to do more testing on colours etc etc, but true black/red all i used it for (muh cosmeticsssss)

Slightly annoyed becuase i bought that skin for that true black.

Also i do not like the daggers look now. Too Long, Too much space in the middle for it to get stuck on a bone or some crap like that.

I liked butter knife heat dagger. (if for comedic value alone) A full revert to the original would be nice in my eyes, maybe with updates to textures.

As for heat SWORD i think that one is fine. Swords are cool when they look like this, Daggers are not. Gimme my butter knife over this... half-sword anyday.

TL,DR

Forest camo skin no true black, i support butterknife rights. DE PLZ

I Dont usually write things on forums but this is half my cosmetic badassery on the line. cant have that.

Edited by Zellog