Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battlefront 3 Is Ruined!

(PSN)zeratul____12

I heard EA doesn't make games. I don't know though. Could you search that up for me?

It's probably similar to LJN. They don't actually make the games, but a company inside of EA does, and then they publish it. 

lol wut. What does him being an xbox gamer have anything to do with this?

Most people just like to bash console gamer for little to no reason

Just because there are a few bad apples, but lets not derail the topic

Yeah it is true though, EA has a large hand in what dice makes and does

Well, if anyone sticks with a company who FIRST created pay to play online, was going to make it so their 3rd console was Online only and my personal favourite has a console which is more suited as an entertainment box then a gaming station, and has made zero improvements to is visual appearance. And has a exclusive list that most revolves around shooters and racing games.

Well, if anyone sticks with a company who FIRST created pay to play online, was going to make it so their 3rd console was Online only and my personal favourite has a console which is more suited as an entertainment box then a gaming station, and has made zero improvements to is visual appearance. And has a exclusive list that most revolves around shooters and racing games.

Dear lord and saviour have mercy on this boys soul.

yeah dude. Typic fat sack of trash Xbox gamer just doing nothing with my life.

What a loser I am for not jumping to conclusions and appreciating the worth and qualities in games.

God.

Dude if you actually looked into the S#&$ EA has pulled then you'd be pissed to, by the way I never said any of those things, I merely mean that you have a poor choice in consoles

Dude if you actually looked into the S#&$ EA has pulled then you'd be &!$$ed to, by the way I never said any of those things, I merely mean that you have a poor choice in consoles

But... both consoles are really similar?

Care to explain?

Specs wise they're both middle range PCs. And they both have similar stores, and a lot of the games are the same. Sure there are exclusives but there wasn't really been anything good on either aside from bloodborne on PS4. But still, this thread is no place to bring ur "console master race" discussion to, so let's change the topic.

PC Master Race BTW

Specs wise they're both middle range PCs. And they both have similar stores, and a lot of the games are the same. Sure there are exclusives but there wasn't really been anything good on either aside from bloodborne on PS4. But still, this thread is no place to bring ur "console master race" discussion to, so let's change the topic.

PC Master Race BTW

Very well, back to EAs and DICEs stuipid decisions

I'm not going to go out and say "its ruined im not even going to touch it anymore screw ea" and will instead try and stay objective.
EA and DICE better damn make this game into the best multiplayer Star Wars game ever. Now that they've outlined what the game will lack, the rest of it better damn be freakin' stellar because they have no @(*()$ excuse to slack on anything.
Otherwise it'll just be one huge flop, so big that Battlefield Hardline and both of Medal of Honor reboots combined will all pale into nothingness and implode in comparison.

i didn't expect much, and i'm still not expecting much. it will surely be missing quite a few important things.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was a copy paste of Battlefield. i'll be disappointed that it's only that, and not Star Wars, but i won't be surprised at this point. EA makes it clear what kind of a Corporation they are.

but you don't like Battlefield - a game created by DICE, not EA.

it's cute that you think that DICE still has decision making power.

they signed their company over already. they don't own themselves anymore.

they'll be the primary underlying Developer for all of EA's games until EA decides they don't like them anymore, which then they will close the studio. just like all of the past Development Studios they've adopted.

buy them out, get games out of them, make piles of money, and then close them down when you're bored. fire 3/4 of the Employees, take a few of them that are your friends and make a new Studio based off of those few and new hires.

Edit:

no Mods

that's nothing new at this point. Battlefield 2 was the last Shooter from EA that supported Mods.

because Modding is 'too hard' for anyone to do. yeah, sure. i'm sure that's the reason. right.

Care to explain? If you can prove me wrong about the Xbox then I will apologise for all insults

both the XB1 and PS4 have the same CPU. the PS4's is clocked slightly lower. but they're the same.

XB1's GPU is rather underwhelming, while the PS4's GPU is far more acceptable. in terms of raw power (which doesn't necessarily translate into the same tangible difference in games), the PS4's GPU is ~50% more powerful.

taking apart the PS4 is very user friendly and simple. taking apart the XB1 is a pain in the arse.

but they are infact fairly similar. the main difference is the GPU's, and is why the XB1 is running quite a few titles at a lower Resolution than the PS4 is.

ofcourse, neither is really hitting the 1080p standard in many big titles soooo...

Edited by taiiat

"They didn't re-release starwars battlefront 2 with better graphics and dared to make something that isn't the exact nostalgic childhood I had years ago." 

Honestly, Honestly. I still have battlefront 2. It's not that amazing anymore. The space battles are two bases with seven targets and like four types of ships per side and it's basically just TDM in space. Galactic conquest is the only thing on that list that actually matters only because it was a unique alternate campaign mode which anyone paying any amount of attention to games these days can see that alternate singleplayer modes went out in favor of more multiplayer online. Classes aren't a big deal. Instant action is single player TDM. You can just replay the campaign modes if you want bots, you know like you did all those years ago on the original oh but wait now you can do it WITH A FRIEND? HOW ABSURD. You guys need to settle down. 

Such bias info is bias and false.

Instant Action + Galactic Conquest were pretty fun.  Gonna miss them along with the Clone Wars era.

No classes? I can live with that.  More freedom of customization is almost always a good thing, and you can restrict yourself to a specific theme if you wanted to.

No space battles? While that would have been nice, the way it was in Battlefront II made it the most unnecessarily dragged on modes of the game.  Oh, just spam bombs on these cruisers for a few minutes and you win.  Oh, go camp inside the enemy ships and spam grenades.

All in all, despite all of that I still plan on buying it just to relive an awesome Battlefield spin-off.  I just hope to God that the enemy AI is a lot less atrocious than that of Battlefront II.

Classes added strategy and cooperation. Need a repair? Get a engineer. Need more hp? Get a medic. Need to take out a vehicle? Get a rocket. Now everybody is just going to have the most OP loadout they can find. And space battles don't have to be the exact same as Battlefront II they could of done more with it. Expand the interior, add more destruction more S#&$ like that. 

All this hate for a game nobody tried yet.

Dont need to spend $60 on garbage just to confirm its garbage. 

I heard EA doesn't make games. I don't know though. Could you search that up for me?

But EA has the power to take, add and alternate the game in anyway shape and form. Because EA doesn't make developers take out parts of games to and turn them into DLCs and micrtransations am I right?

Okay if you already haven't relised by now, EA is a company full of A******s! The are the lowest scum on the planet, they have taken a game a sacred as Star Wars battlefront and screwed it up! Here's a list of what's been stripped:

- no space battles

- no instant action

- no galatic conquest

- no bots, except for "single player/ co-op"

- no classes, so call of duty load outs

- no clone wars era

WHAT.....THE......HELL EA! What in gods name were you thinking!

No iron sights on any weapons as well. Even though most weapons in battlefront 2 have scopes... Also I finally got battlefront 2 to work on my PC :3 you will never guess how and you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you what my computer must have to make it run....

No iron sights on any weapons as well. Even though most weapons in battlefront 2 have scopes... Also I finally got battlefront 2 to work on my PC :3 you will never guess how and you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you what my computer must have to make it run....

I am a console gamer, except for the occasional starcraft game, but please tell us so others can again enjoy a brilliant game before all of the corparate bullS#&$ and when pandemic still existed

i didn't expect much, and i'm still not expecting much. it will surely be missing quite a few important things.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was a copy paste of Battlefield. i'll be disappointed that it's only that, and not Star Wars, but i won't be surprised at this point. EA makes it clear what kind of a Corporation they are.it's cute that you think that DICE still has decision making power.

they signed their company over already. they don't own themselves anymore.

they'll be the primary underlying Developer for all of EA's games until EA decides they don't like them anymore, which then they will close the studio. just like all of the past Development Studios they've adopted.

buy them out, get games out of them, make piles of money, and then close them down when you're bored. fire 3/4 of the Employees, take a few of them that are your friends and make a new Studio based off of those few and new hires.

Edit:

that's nothing new at this point. Battlefield 2 was the last Shooter from EA that supported Mods.

because Modding is 'too hard' for anyone to do. yeah, sure. i'm sure that's the reason. right.

both the XB1 and PS4 have the same CPU. the PS4's is clocked slightly lower. but they're the same.

XB1's GPU is rather underwhelming, while the PS4's GPU is far more acceptable. in terms of raw power (which doesn't necessarily translate into the same tangible difference in games), the PS4's GPU is ~50% more powerful.

taking apart the PS4 is very user friendly and simple. taking apart the XB1 is a pain in the arse.

but they are infact fairly similar. the main difference is the GPU's, and is why the XB1 is running quite a few titles at a lower Resolution than the PS4 is.

ofcourse, neither is really hitting the 1080p standard in many big titles soooo...

I'm not hearing that many good things about Xbix what's it got in its favour

Okay if you already haven't relised by now, EA is a company full of A******s! 

Yes, are you new to gaming?

Don't buy EA or Ubisoft games. It's pretty simple at this point.

Someone give this man a cookie.