Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Whats Up With Hosts Leaving While Flooding Stage?

Sormaran

Happened to me like 5 times or more as soon as flooding stage begins. Since its bugs the whole thing and mission can't advace after flooding ends i doubt its just random.

Like some ppl dont like other for siding with alad\nef and sabotage their gameplay like this? Pretty obvious for our community, but damn, is it really worth it?

edit: yeah, prolly shoud've post this in bugs, but who cares, its bugframe.

Edited by Sormaran

Might be host disconnects because of nasty stuttering issue. Happened to me x time today already.

Or people might be trying to use cheap tactics to increase other side chance of winning.

Well i didnt crash even once while being a host. And its not like warframe bugs aint never touch me.

About cheap tatctics i agree, but why? Its damn pointless and ineffective.

Well i didnt crash even once while being a host. And its not like warframe bugs aint never touch me.

About cheap tatctics i agree, but why? Its damn pointless and ineffective.

Who can know? Maybe they are thinking it will affect something.

One possible reason is that water is poorly optimized and therefore some hosts' machines can't handle it and therefore crash their game.

Doubt it, since it happens only when flooding begins. like between start and 30%, at this point water aint even there. And no freezing on enemies or something when host actually crash, they are leaving.

You seem to be new to humanity, effectiveness and "pointfulness" is not what drives trolling.

Sir you need to start learning to read. I did type it as an answer and did paste a quote on which i've answered.

And i know what drives trolling, i didnt contact any of the hosts after. Hell i dont even know who was it, nor i care.. So what did they get, exactly?

Here i'm talking about situation, not about certain ppl.

Edited by Sormaran