Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Feedback On New Security Cam

Thypari2013

I don't like the new style of the lights....

I know they have changed because many people didn't see them.... But they are too sharp.

They don't seem to fit into the game. Maybe change them and make them a little bit smoother in transition to the normal air.

Just a little bit :>

I like the new laser beams graphics etc. ... maybe the rays could be longer, slightly blinking like a "scanning" animation or something ?

But as a gameplay mechanics I don't like it because survaillance cameras should be hidden and hard to see/notice.

Now they are quickly destroyed, making the game more easy.

Edited by Strac_CRO

I really like the concept of the new cams, but yeah the look can be improved.

I like the new laser beams graphics etc. ... maybe the rays could be longer, slightly blinking like a "scanning" animation or something ?

But as a gameplay mechanics I don't like it because survaillance cameras should be hidden and hard to see/notice.

Now they are quickly destroyed, making the game more easy.

I think the end of the line for this train of thought, is that we should have more offense on the cameras. Instead of gun turrets and cameras, we should just have cameras with guns on them. This explains why they are so overtly place, and it gives clear incentive for the front line players to destroy them rather than ignore them and potentially trap their allies behind them.

Guns on them. A slow effect while they can see you. A shield drain while they can see you, but not health damage. Maybe have them provide shields to drones (so shield drones would themselves be shielded) and other enemies. Something like that.

They made this easier, yet they broke certain frame by nerfing ability to give challenge. Just what, devs?

anyway, on topic. It's fine. Just need a bit of transparency, although I prefer the old one. Offense-wise, a simple gun or stun laser would be fine