Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reset Not Working?

NotBot

I'm not sure if I'm merely stupid, or something has gone wrong, but my account refuses to reset. I keep encountering a message stating "There was a problem resetting your account", and then nothing happens.

Is anyone else encountering this error?

Dont think it's possible to reset accounts, sorry.

from today it is suposed to be optional option to be able to optionaly rzet

-----------

i guess i gonna wait a bit before trying that red buton XD

Edited by Tsoe

They just released the one-time update. It should be possible to reset accounts from now until August 31st.

However, I'm having the same problem NotBot is - I go to do it, and it responds that there's a problem of some kind.

I tried to log into my account using chrome and it says my password is wrong, perhaps a larger issue then?

Huh, I just had that issue too. One password reset later allowed me to log in. Maybe this is a bug with Chrome then?

I had the same issue with Firefox - ended up resetting via the Forgot Password? link and making it exactly the same password as it had been. Thinking that things may either be getting overwhelmed by requests or...well, something. Maybe to do with the main update more than the reset.

Edit: Waited until client finished updating to see if that was it. Nope.

Edited by OricSharp

Huh, I just had that issue too. One password reset later allowed me to log in. Maybe this is a bug with Chrome then?

maybe, it did the same earlier on firefox so i reset, so i KNOW my password is right :D

...of course, now I appear to be incapable of getting out of the tutorial. Tried skipping it, tried finishing it, just sends me right back in. Odd. Trying logging out and back in in-game, as well.

That fixed it, though I initially was sent back into the Tutorial; skipping worked this time. Think it has something to do with the client having me log on during the download of the update.