Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary - Ammo Restores + Gear Change In Simulacrum Pls!

(PSN)iBoiz

I often use this place to test my weapons but it takes way too long to change gear.

Please add:

1. Ability to change weapons/frames in Simulacrum

2. Ammo restores

3. Timer for simulation

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

• 2 weeks later...

I need this in my Warframe life. I refuse to use the horribly unrealistic WFBuilder and would much rather test weapons myself, but it's a pain to switch gear, as well as the issue of running out of ammo.

On top of the suggested additions from the OP, it would also be nice to have an option for the spawned enemies to be static, for the sake of pure testing. Either that, or let us spawn in a dummy of an enemy.

I feel like the simulacrum has a lot of wasted potential at the moment.
In addition to what you said, I'd also like to see:
Bosses
multiple players

toggleable player invincibility
ability to use weapons that you don't own

and upon exit, be returned to Sanctuary, not the entrance to the Relay

I need this in my Warframe life. I refuse to use the horribly unrealistic WFBuilder and would much rather test weapons myself, but it's a pain to switch gear, as well as the issue of running out of ammo.

On top of the suggested additions from the OP, it would also be nice to have an option for the spawned enemies to be static, for the sake of pure testing. Either that, or let us spawn in a dummy of an enemy.

I would personally just add a "Pause key" that freezes the simulation but still lets our weapons damage things. Would be neat to test things like punch through, or AoE radii etc etc.

I feel like the simulacrum has a lot of wasted potential at the moment.

In addition to what you said, I'd also like to see:

Bosses

multiple players

toggleable player invincibility

ability to use weapons that you don't own

and upon exit, be returned to Sanctuary, not the entrance to the Relay

DE already has DEV builds that this is possible is, they could just as easily allow a player console to be available in the Sim chamber so we can just do similar things.

Edited by DSpite

• 2 weeks later...

An ammo pile is a must. Something like the ammo pile in the old Conclave maps at the spawn platform would do find. I always run out of ammo when playing around in there, and when you die you don't get your ammo back either. You spawn back with the current clip refilled.

The other ideas would be nice for testing stuff.

I don't use the simulacrum because of how long it takes to get out and back in it. It seems silly that when we exit it, we get put back at the relay docks and have to run all the way back to it if we want to go back in. This is my biggest issue with it.

It would be nice to be able access the Arsenal in the simulacrum as someone mentioned though in terms of building a living world that you move through, it might be inconsistent. It would be super convenient though.