Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OvAeons

Atomos Specific Infested Death Animation Visual Bug

when you kill infested while they are covered in swarm moa's bees. When they die, rather then having a small release of bees the charred ember animation from atomos is stretched over the bees:

M76oBDS.jpg

picQ4HU.jpg

when you kill infested while they are covered in swarm moa's bees. When they die, rather then having a small release of bees the charred ember animation from atomos is stretched over the bees:

M76oBDS.jpg

picQ4HU.jpg

M76oBDS.jpg

picQ4HU.jpg

Ha got em

this happen to me long time ago but rare, I think it's from the burn status effect visual bug.

This applies to all Heat based weaponry; even Ember's abilities cause this. I will say, though, it looks goddamn amazing. I *almost* hope they don't fix it. Almost.

This applies to all Heat based weaponry; even Ember's abilities cause this. I will say, though, it looks goddamn amazing. I *almost* hope they don't fix it. Almost.

well it was fixed :P and the visual is WAY less amazing when you have 30 infested all doing it around you.

holy damn... that looks super intense @_@;;

definitely needs to be kept as a help accident, let it generate some player lore, like some sort of 'space kraken' @_@!