Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think I'm Done With This Community...

Teqnologyque

Wow such rage.

In the end, you cannot choose to dictate how people play.

Period.

P.S. Copter is here to stay. And  my frost uses directional melee like a bauss !

And directional melee isn't coptering.

Sadly lots of people do just that, which is a problem, for example someone told me today not to slow with my nova on defense mission because mission will take to long, which kinda pissed me off since I just wanted to shot slowed down enemies for my enjoyment, so I told him that his fast nova was too fast for me so he shouldnt use it, that shut him up. Ironic is that speed nova on next defense mission kinda killed most if not all of the team when he used speed Molecular Prime when new loka showed up...

Another example, some time ago I was on defense mission with my frost prime, I was using snow globe on the pod then I was told to stop using it by guy using mesa because his peacemaker couldnt reach inside(he was standing on place above my snow globe), I told him he cant tell me how to play and he said YES HE CAN.

Now this is kinda sad. These are all valid points and the community has been getting worse and worse as time goes on.

But the sad thing is that now people are trying to dog pile OP just because it's a meta complaint.

The community has issues, it's more toxic every update and event.

yep, i love this game, i play solo until my group of friends come after jobs.

Even the trade is toxic, u cant make a silly mistake like "sry i forgot to put online" im on in "only friends mode" then they say to you.... -F@ck u! all days the same shlt and then u put that poker face :/

so yes, the toxic ppl is still here and the good players leaves because of this kind of things.

Bleh =(

Sadly lots of people do just that, which is a problem, for example someone told me today not to slow with my nova on defense mission because mission will take to long, which kinda &!$$ed me off since I just wanted to shot slowed down enemies for my enjoyment, so I told him that his fast nova was too fast for me so he shouldnt use it, that shut him up. Ironic is that speed nova on next defense mission kinda killed most if not all of the team when he used speed Molecular Prime when new loka showed up...

Another example, some time ago I was on defense mission with my frost prime, I was using snow globe on the pod then I was told to stop using it by guy using mesa because his peacemaker couldnt reach inside(he was standing on place above my snow globe), I told him he cant tell me how to play and he said YES HE CAN.

Jump around and place globes errwhere x'D

Screw yer peacemaker! Im here to play not watch sum guy stand on a pole and "shoot" (More like press a button and watch things die) everything

But all that said; I'm not quitting the game, I've sunk way too much into this boat to give it all up. I'm just saying I'm going to do my own thing, my way, and the rest of you can go jump off a @(*()$ cliff for all I have to care.

So you wanted to stand on a soap box and yell at everyone in /introductions/? Kind of a bad impression on the new tenno.

If this is the kind of player you are (all salt no fun allowed) please don't come back until you've regained some of your old self. There's enough jaded players being grumpy already.

So you wanted to stand on a soap box and yell at everyone in /introductions/? Kind of a bad impression on the new tenno.

If this is the kind of player you are (all salt no fun allowed) please don't come back until you've regained some of your old self. There's enough jaded players being grumpy already.

Thank you Noximilien, for being mindful of us new tennos. Good advice though.

Op - The game is really no fun if you are stressing out on things you have no control over, like player behavior and direction of the game itself.

You do sound very contradictory saying you are done, yet staying because you have a lot invested and love playing your chosen frame.

You don't like people to tell you how to play, but calls rhino and saryn users idiots for coptering and utilizing their best abilities. Doesn't respect begets respect? As for getting messages from other players criticising or telling you what you should do - I cannot comment on because I don't receive any messages. I would welcome it if it could help me be a better player.

For me, I really don't mind how gamers play. I just adapt. I do agree to play the way i want to play BUT with in means.

Good luck to you.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik