The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Challenge: Reverse Engineering

DE_Adam

This is my first time entering a competition, hopefully this is good enough!

I didn't know how to put images in without a warning telling me i cant so i put a link. I hope that's ok.

My Loadout:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/534019341038796546/4745EAF513D7C4F8CA22C4D56DECBB05125F1126/

My First Submission:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/534019341038847555/03FF38A4AFCDE322C475E8DA5BBD2D29209E5B17/

My Second Submission:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=444560168

Wow... some amazing screens in this here thread.

These pics just make me glad the Corpus don't have access to the same arsenal breadth we do. Facing down a gunline of supras, amprexs, glaxions and so forth, shielded by nullifiers, all while being subjected to volleys of quanta qubes and angstrum artillery. And if you try to get close? I hope you like being sliced apart by energy reach weapons!

Their deaths were just and swift. Which is more than they would offer us.

Loadout:

u2D2A2G.jpg

The Destruction:

dMvHGfu.jpg

They never saw it coming, never realised their doom. Not until the lightning was running rampant in their bodies, and their limbs twitched with shock. The Corpus shall never again underestimate the power of the Tenno.

Edited by 2lstgun-EN-

(PC) Klies, Warlord of clan Frequency here... let's do this... 2 entries, but same loadout for both... same mission in fact.... over 9000 screenshots later..... (no really! 10,237 screenshots!)

Um, looks like many are posting it in spoilers to condense and separating entries in the same post, so, um I guess I'll follow suit.

Loadout #1:

hvqciUn.jpg

Entry #1:  Amprex arc distance FTW... I love how big this room is... Poor little Anti-Moa never saw it coming...

glwd38M.jpg

Loadout #2: (same, same mission)

hvqciUn.jpg

Entry #2:  I know the Dera isnt approved, however *I* am not firing it... ^_^; - That beautiful moment when your friend turns and blows you away... 

FbQWlod.jpg

Decided to blast some corpus with my Quanta Vandal. The pain they endured was unquantafiable. See what I did there?

Loadout 1:

uUQDn8B.jpg

Submission 1:

NFd67H8.jpg

Aww, I feel bad. These guys were just having a nice chat while enjoying the scenery, and I had to ruin it with a sneak attack Quanta blast to the face.

Loadout 2:

XIyrCYS.jpg

If you have a Quanta and Mirage, you HAVE to try them together, it is a MUST!

Submission 2:

PF42kZy.jpg

As if the Quanta wasn't devastating enough, having 5 pointed at your face and not knowing which one is the real one must be pretty scary, especially when they all explode your face.

I was only told about these Blade & Gun Challenges last week, and I love the idea of them so I've decided to try entering for the first time! The Amprex and the Angstrum are two of my favourite weapons so this challenge made me more than happy to turn them on their creators >:D

Loadout used in both screenshots:

HDSo5hx.jpg

Submission 1 - Who needs Overload?

i0Jy7xU.png

Submission 2 - Size Isn't Everything...

92ufU4x.png

Hey DE and fellow tenno! This is the first time I've ever participated in a blade and gun challenge, and I thought I'd do something unique. Instead of going for the obligatory Nova + molecular prime + penta selfie shot, I'm trying something new, a mirage + angstrum combo. Screenshots taken on Elara, Jupiter. The 2 screenshots were taken on the same mission with the same loadout and whatnot.

Loadout: Mirage, angstrum and lecta (who needs a primary weapon?)
Warframe0001.jpg
(EXTRA) 5-forma Angstrum build: as you can see, I've maximized the magazine capacity up 7 rounds, and added +180% multishot. Paired with Mirage's Hall of Mirrors ability, this gives a total of 105 rockets in a single charged shot
Warframe0005.jpg
Screenshot #1: Moments before impact
I took advantage of the corpus gas city's unique energy stream thingies on the tileset for mirage to have enough time to dramatically charge the weapon in midair.
Warframe0004.jpg
Screenshot #2: "Epic" explosion shot
Not a ton of corpus killed, but the explosion and flying corpses (pun intended) is VERY satisfying
Warframe0002.jpg

Thanks for reading, and as Neffy always says, RNG be the word, and the word be profit.