The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Said It Was Fixed

Sibernetika

I got a warning and suspension for posting an offtopic, topic in off-topic last month due to it being seen as click bait and off-topic and adding nothing to the topic.. so I'm not sure what IS off-topic anymore

Practically anything that isn't related to WF in the long run.

This thread would be better off as a feedback thread (although it needs to be a bit more constructive)

why would I post this in feedback and have them try yet again to have the bug fixed, when I rather have the bug exist instead.. anything not relating to warframe you say.. wouldnt that be on topic then since warframe forums, topic about warframe.. kinda seems on topic.. also all threads not concerning WF ie. last post wins, starwars battlefront, and all those other topics should also earn the OP a warning then since it has nothing to do with WF

anything not relating to warframe you say.. wouldnt that be on topic then since warframe forums, topic about warframe.. kinda seems on topic.. 

Off-topic is for anything that isn't related to Warframe. It even says it right under the Off-topic title.

"A place for everything else"

also all threads not concerning WF ie. last post wins, starwars battlefront, and all those other topics should also earn the OP a warning then since it has nothing to do with WF

Again, that is highly incorrect. 

my topic was not related to warframe.. it was pure off-topic... you couldn't get more off.. and bang a warning... remember my yeah I did it, I got you to open my Topic, yeah thats not there anymore

It has everything to do with WF. 

Wait which topic? Are you talking about a different thread?

Edited by TheErebus.