Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ceres Lt. Lech Kril Is Bugged.

Haezriel

I've also had this issue, fought him 3 times in a row and after the first hose (I believe.) he doesn't do anything. He's turn to face a player but he won't attack or anything else. All damage is 0.

Edited by Konahrik13

I've also had this issue, fought him 3 times in a row and after the first hose (I believe.) he doesn't do anything. He's turn to face a player but he won't attack or anything else. All damage is 0.

This is what I'm seeing every time I try.  He stops moving, stops attacking, he will face whichever player is closest, but that's it.  He's invulnerable no matter where you shoot him.  It happened to me five times just now with 4.5 different squads (the last squad had two members I'd tried with once before, but the fourth guy was new).  It makes the mission impossible to complete, which in turn, makes the Chroma quest impossible to complete since we can't get Frost's chassis any other way.

If anybody from DE reads this, if there's any additional info I can provide to help track down/squash this quest-breaking bug, please let me know.