Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Five Nights At Freddy's 4 Image

TheErebus.

As some people have suggested, the "nightmare" bots might be specifically designed to kill off the player, judging from the new hands, and teeth ( or more aptly "flesh grinding appendages") it wouldn't surprise me, I believe Mr.Cawthon wants to go out with a big, scary, murderous bang, either that or he found his (rushed) third installment too flimsy in comparison to what he wanted to make. 

Edited by Slander630

As some people have suggested, the "nightmare" bots might be specifically designed to kill off the player, judging from the new hands, and teeth ( or more aptly "flesh grinding appendages") it wouldn't surprise me, I believe Mr.Cawthon wants to go out with a big, scary, murderous bang, either that or he found his (rushed) third installment too flimsy in comparison to what he wanted to make. 

I honestly think the third was the best game. It was unique in how only 1 animatronic was after you while the others just kept messing with you. A lot of tension arose from those moments.

I don't get the "kill off the player". Do you mean that they're supposed to kill the player directly as opposed to stuffing him inside a suit?

Well having gigantic ! teeth and claws that a 5th grader could make isn't creepy or frightening. I mean the idea that the other ones killing you was scary enough.

Like, think of it like this:

A subtle, very creepy being that keeps stalking you (ala FnaF 1, 2 and 3) will scare you more than a huge, bulking mass of sharp teeth, metal and wires coming to kill you. The latter would only scare the most easily scare-able person for a short amount of time.

I still get the chills when I look at this image: FiveNightsAtFreddysGuide2.jpg

Edited by TheErebus.

I honestly think the third was the best game. It was unique in how only 1 animatronic was after you while the others just kept messing with you. A lot of tension arose from those moments.

I don't get the "kill off the player". Do you mean that they're supposed to kill the player directly as opposed to stuffing him inside a suit?

Well having gigantic ! teeth and claws that a 5th grader could make isn't creepy or frightening. I mean the idea that the other ones killing you was scary enough.

Again its all speculation, (till the game comes out/ official beans spilled)  and yes, "killing off" as in not into the suit. 

(Totally agree w/ the sentiment of the 3rd being unique, Mr Cawthon sure can design a character.)

Edited by Slander630

It's the "Nightmare" version of the animatronics, of course it's scary.

Only little kids and people who have never played a horror game in their life would find their appearance scary.

Nightmare? More like fuzzy dream I don't bother remembering when I wake up.

Edited by TheErebus.

Yo dawg I herd you like mouths so we put a mouth in yo mouth inside yo mouth, so you can mouth off with your mouth while eatin' pizza with your mouth inside yo mouth.

I still get the chills when I look at this image: FiveNightsAtFreddysGuide2.jpg

I'm inclined to agree. I don't know if it's just because the first game looks more "primitive" than it's successors, or because the animatronics look like something you could legitimately see in a Chuck E Cheese rip-off, but that bird creeps me the f**k out.

Why would you give a chicken eyebrows? Just why?

Edited by Paradoxbomb