Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reset, Or Not To Reset... (What Should I Do)

Triskelon

I'v been thinking about resetting, but the only thing keeping me from doing so is the fact I have been saving up potatoes for FrostPrime when he is available.  I plat bought Rhino, and the Boltor, and have them maxed out with best mods I could find as in Split chamber, Flow, just the hard to find stuff.  On the other hand Rhino isn't really my kind of Frame anymore due to his Iron skin nerf, and I could use the plat I used on him previously on other things I suppose.

If you have anything that is very valuable and you think you will have problems to get it back then dont rest. I dont know if you work or if you are a student, but time is gold to me. I will not have the time to redo everything that I achived in the last month and a half. So be sure before you make a decision.

If you earn your work the hard-way and got lucky with your stuff. I suggest you shouldn't.

If you didn't earn your work the hard-way but would like too. I would do it. OR wasted Platinum on something that you could farm easily.