Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shipping.

So, I'm just going to get straight to the fact and say that charging someone $100 for shipping is just stupid, like, actually ridiculous-- and the fact that you can't obtain the item on the weekend is even worse.

Why don't companies like Fed Ex and UPS offer advanced shipping that can come on the weekend? I mean, If you are paying for 3, 2 and or 1 days shipping I believe you should be able to receive said item on the weekend.. Thoughts? 

(also, here is a poll for you to express yourself :P) 

http://strawpoll.me/4388076

$100 for shipping?

Well, if it's being shipped internationally, that could be why.

Or if the item you're ordering is extremely heavy and you positively must have it by tomorrow, that could also be why.

I am relieved and yet disappointed by this thread... my emotions are confused right now.

Aw...  I thought this'd be an off kilter post about Tyl Regor and Neffy going steady.  Please change your post title to 'Shipping Costs' so as to be more specific.

Yeah, I kinda figured people would think I was talking about that. ;) 

$100 for shipping?

Well, if it's being shipped internationally, that could be why.

Or if the item you're ordering is extremely heavy and you positively must have it by tomorrow, that could also be why.

I know this, yes. My point is I do next/3 day shipping whenever i order and it's frustrating waiting over the weekend when you spend your hard earned cash on something and have to wait longer than they should be making you. 

(Heck, I would be okay with driving to pick it up at >Insert city name here<

Edited by InhibitedFox