Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Your Top 3 Issues?

Effusion-

1) We need more planets, with more content and tilesets to romp trough (Like the upcoming Orokin Tileset).

2) Bugging missions (Locked door syndrome).

3) Annoying Stunlocks where you can just go afk for a while and then come back to use a revive when it is all over.

And get beaten to pulp instantly again. Make the AI start wandering off a few seconds after player death so the corpse is not buried in enemies.

Extras:

4) We need more different mission types with some storyline, and some variety to random mission objectives. I don't want to rescue 2 hostages or fiddle with several different navigation consoles in the same mission.

5) Cutscenes! I personally would like to be rewarded with a cutscene of the Grineer ship hurtling towards the nearest sun after messing up their navigation computers (all 2 of them!).

6) Option for players to set the time when your revives are reset, to let them set it what suits best for their timezone.

7) Also, limit the green laser triggering to the room the camera is in, and the one before and after it. Not fun having someone troll you with the cameras at the exit when you are about halfway towards the extraction yourself.

Edited by SoanoS

1. Ancients on low latency hosts that lag-slide all over

2. Alloy Plates

2) recent problems with controls such as auto sprint, auto wall runs, "can't use in the air" issue.

3. ^ - This... definitely this. Add locked zoom in and unusable melee glitch to this as well.

1. Host migration: every time there has been a host migration screen in my game, I lose connection to the session, thereby losing all mods gained. I lost a split chamber mod this way. I've been farming for that mod for weeks.

2. Alloy plates

3. Timing on the ? Alert missions. (I know this isn't gonna change but it bugs me when I miss out on a piece of the Vauban Warframe because I was asleep. Maybe they could make important items last a few hours...)