Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Riddle

(PSN)AR19_NR

Yesterday it posted a Riddle and the community was able to quickly solve it. So I decided to post another riddle and test the brains of the community. Once someone posts the correct answer to the riddle, I will inform the thread that the riddle has bean answered and the name of the person who has answered it. You have until Tomorrow at 4 pm ET to solve the riddle. Good Luck.

"You stand in the shadow of the great Sun Shrine, to the south you see mountains of black, to the east a great enemy resides. The north is a land torn apart by war and rivalry, while the west is surrounded by the calm waters of history" Where are you?

You stand at dawn. To the west is yesterday. North and South are twilight. East presents a new enemy. However you could say the same thing about dusk just reverse east and west.

If you want this geographically, I'd say China. To the South are the himalayas. To the North is Mongolia. To the East is an enemy you have been bickering with since the dark ages but still presents a threat. To the West is desert but there is a great amount of history through that desert and the countries to the west.

The answer to the Riddle is "Bosnia"

The shadow of the great Sun Shrine is the "Bosnia Pyramid of the sun"

Black Mountains to the south is the nation of Montenegro, Translated to English Montenegro literally means "Black Mountains"

The Eastern Enemy is Serbia who caused a great genocide in the 1990's

The waring North are the other countries of Europe

The calm historical waters of the wast represents the Mediterranean Sea.

I will post another riddle soon, until then thank you for participating in this thread.

The answer to the Riddle is "Bosnia"

The shadow of the great Sun Shrine is the "Bosnia Pyramid of the sun"

Black Mountains to the south is the nation of Montenegro, Translated to English Montenegro literally means "Black Mountains"

The Eastern Enemy is Serbia who caused a great genocide in the 1990's

The waring North are the other countries of Europe

The calm historical waters of the wast represents the Mediterranean Sea.

I will post another riddle soon, until then thank you for participating in this thread.

That's not a riddle, that's trivia.