Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is There No Gore In Pvp

420degreequicksopeswag

Huge letdown for me when i first started the new pvp.

Combat just doesn't feel as satisfying as it ought to.

I want severed arms flying about, flailing tenno with amputated legs, bodies cut completely in half, screaming, oh, and decapitations.

Another thing: If an enemy reaches 0 health, instead of becoming a limp ragdoll, it gets stunned. Players can finish their stunned opponents just like this: 

FATALITY

If the target is not finished in 5 seconds, they fall over and die.

Same reason fatalities exist in mortal kombat: bonus swag

Mortal Kombat doesn't have 6 other people running around with machine guns, bows, and shotguns, gunning everything they see. A finisher option wouldn't be bad, but it might slow down the pace due to them executing each other or redundant because of the animation it takes. Especially when they have to focus on raking points for their team or surviving. Just my opinion though.

Edited by Knightmare047

Except Oro is the thing that allows bosses and other crap to come back to life after being killed over and over.

I thought Oro is something only the Tenno and Sentients have. Hence, Teshin training us to prepare for their return. It was in of the Devstreams IIRC.

Edited by Knightmare047

I just want to paint the walls with my enemy's blood. Amputation and stuff might be too over the top though.

So, its okay to mindlessly slaughter millions of grineer and corpus by chopping off limbs and stuff, but not tenno?

Lore-wise, we're never actually dying

Explain the kill-feed at the bottom of the screen.

"this guy" killed "this other guy."

Keyword killed.

Also teshin=stalker. He is getting tenno to kill each other.(don't ask for proof)

Edited by 420degreequicksopeswag

I'm pretty sure we're never actually killing each other, one way or the other.  However, if we were simulating training, it would be a good idea to have proper realism...  Something like, 10 skulls and 100 ribs, like in some of the first Mortal Kombat games, lol.