Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sailor Moon Crossover

Zathurain

• 2 months later...

I'm bringing this crossover back, turns out I made a few mistakes in what Senshi Crossed with which frame. And there are more Sailors than just the Planets. Don't give me any hate for not knowing these please, when I first started this crossover my Sailor Moon knowlege was basic and I was new to the show. I went with what knowlege I had of the show at the time, now I know more.

What I will be changing: Sailor Uranus will become Zephr. Sailor Pluto will be Nekros. And Sailor Saturn will be Banshee. But  Tuxedo Mask will NOT become Limbo.

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't really care.

Edited by Phookamon

• 5 years later...

This is just my thougts. Been looking at it and rethinking some frames with the Senshi (Mostly on the Current Update/HF 29.6.9)

The only ones I feel that need a change is Venus (From Mirage to Khora) and Uranus (From Banshee to Excalibur)

• Venus as Khora - Mirage might have the laser show with her 4... but the other skills don't seem to fit, Khora because Venari could be treated as Artemis, and Venus did have a whip like weapon
  • Uranus as Excalibur - Same reason with the previous, Sound Quake would work... though I don't think the others fit the character, only thinking Excalibur because of her proficiency with swords, plus Excals 3 could work as a quake like attack

Also... Don't think would work as the Lotus given... [[Spoilers]]

Just take with a grain of Primed Salt, it is a nice take what was done :)