Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Because Some People Didn't Believe I'd Do It: (Selling Karak Wraith)

Kasumi-

Incorrect.

Mastery is the most important metric in the game, as it determines how correct you are in an argument. The higher mastery rank player is always the correct one.

Of course, if two players are the same mastery, then the argument is decided by who has the better point, and how they argue it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it also determines how good you are a the game as well, but that's implied.

Whether mastery rank (MR) is important or not is a vague topic with flaws for both arguments. For example, on Draco I had a Frost MR 12 and he thought that one capture point had to stay neutral at all times. If he was in a squad with lower MR players and told them "this is how you do Draco" then your statement "the higher mastery rank player is always the correct one" would be invalid.

There are players that just grind for xp on certain missions (Draco) rather than using the weapons in missions to kill.

Whether mastery rank (MR) is important or not is a vague topic with flaws for both arguments. For example, on Draco I had a Frost MR 12 and he thought that one capture point had to stay neutral at all times. If he was in a squad with lower MR players and told them "this is how you do Draco" then your statement "the higher mastery rank player is always the correct one" would be invalid.

There are players that just grind for xp on certain missions (Draco) rather than using the weapons in missions to kill.

He was attempting to stretch out the round. Albeit, in a very dumb way.

And you fail to understand, he was more correct. Mastery automatically MAKES you correct. Which is why deleting a weapon you don't want is a tad silly.

Threw away an unranked item that could be used for MR fodder.

You certainly proved something, but I don't want to say it because I'd rather not get banned.

Why are you and the others so damn salty?

It's a weapon. Get the hell over it.

Why are you and the others so damn salty?

SCENE: 1800s England. Interior. Breakfast nook.

Pot and Kettle are enjoying crumpets and black coffee together.

<POT> SAY MR. KETTLE. YOU SURE LOOK BLACK TODAY.

SCENE: 1800s England. Interior. Breakfast nook.

Pot and Kettle are enjoying crumpets and black coffee together.

<POT> SAY MR. KETTLE. YOU SURE LOOK BLACK TODAY.

That's racist.

:3

Too be fair it could have been a returning player, as that used to be the best way to grind Interceptions but they fixed it.

It's amazing that YOU would tell SOMEONE ELSE this, particularly in this thread. Maybe you could, I dunno...

Take your own advice

Sch'wing.

o 3o

Edited by DiosGX

Edit : You didn't show it in your arsenal, so maybe you fully ranked up the weapon and put a forma to bring it back to unranked. You can't deceive me.

I care that they'd pretty much called me a liar.

Then, if we want to resolve this grave matter of honor, further proof must be provided to this public court of witnesses.

For a gentletenno of your obvious technical acumen, it should prove a paltry task to provide a screenshot of your profile's equipment ranks, with a place Karak Wraith should occupy clearly visible for all of us to behold.

Only then can we recognize you as a Tenno true to your temper tantrums and shall tolerate no further libelous claims that you are not.

It's amazing that YOU would tell SOMEONE ELSE this, particularly in this thread. Maybe you could, I dunno...

Take your own advice

Sch'wing.

o 3o

Oh I got over it pretty quick.

You're the one here continuing the thread with thinly veiled insults.

Too be fair it could have been a returning player, as that used to be the best way to grind Interceptions but they fixed it.

And this is why I said the importance of mastery rank is a vague topic; too many variables.

And this is why I said the importance of mastery rank is a vague topic; too many variables.

It's true.

And in the end it doesn't matter.

You can be MR 12 but have a couple thousand hours into the game too, like my brother.

So time played doesn't even equal Mastery Rank.

Edited by Utarious

It's true.

And in the end it doesn't matter.

You can be MR 12 but have a couple thousand hours into the game too, like my brother.

So time played doesn't even equal Mastery Rank.

I've met players who have less hours than me in the game yet are already MR18. I take the time to actually forma my gear.

Now completely off topic just to make some laughs, I actually did laugh, I'm surprise how the topic about not believing to selling the karak wraith took a sharp turn into mastery rank territory. I mean that turn started at around post #6.

Edited by NekroArts

Now completely off topic just to make some laughs, I actually did laugh, I'm surprise how the topic about not believing to selling the karak wraith took a sharp turn into mastery rank territory. I mean that turn started at around post #6.

He insulted my warpeen. I had no choice.

A perfect example of wasted mastery points.

Remember his ID guys, maybe someday he will make a thread to bring back Karak Wraith.

Edit : You didn't show it in your arsenal, so maybe you fully ranked up the weapon and put a forma to bring it back to unranked. You can't deceive me.

Here you go, so I "don't deceive you", your arrogancy:

Gkb4mmk.jpg

Still don't believe me? Check my profile in game yourself.

Here you go, so I "don't deceive you", your arrogancy:

[img=http://i.imgur.com/Gkb4mmk.jpg

Still don't believe me? Check my profile in game yourself.

LOL this guy really seeking for some attention... Well anyway hope that made you happy. And I'll be waiting till Karak Wraith rereleased again to see your reaction. Also waiting for dera vandal to be released to compare the stats.

This is for you, individual who I forget the name of:

Not sure if you mean me. I just replied to your assertion of deletion in your thread with "ITT: Things that won't happen". In which case you've taken my poking fun at you way too seriously, but I gotta respect someone who does what they said they would.

Pity, though. It might have been a really fun weapon to level.

Not sure if you mean me. I just replied to your assertion of deletion in your thread with "ITT: Things that won't happen". In which case you've taken my poking fun at you way too seriously, but I gotta respect someone who does what they said they would.

Pity, though. It might have been a really fun weapon to level.

It wasn't you, though I do remember that now that you mention it.

LOL this guy really seeking for some attention... Well anyway hope that made you happy. And I'll be waiting till Karak Wraith rereleased again to see your reaction. Also waiting for dera vandal to be released to compare the stats.

Hey, you called me out, you should have expected that.

Waiting for its re-release? Guess what: I still won't care about it.