Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fire Emblem (Potential Spoilers)

Vargras

So with the new Fire Emblem right around the corner for Japan (and... longer for the rest of us), a wealth of new information is starting to leak out. Also you can just chat about the games in general here.

To kick things off, Nyx has been confirmed for Fire Emblem: If. No seriously, there's a female Sorceress in the game named Nyx (she's the one on the left).

tumblr_nonvc1KC4n1u8e3p3o1_540.png

Edited by Vargras

• 1 month later...

Das pretty damn cool.

It's something that several of my friends were really holding out for, and it makes me really happy that they'll be able to marry the units they want without having to resort to making an opposite-sex avatar to do it.

It's something that several of my friends were really holding out for, and it makes me really happy that they'll be able to marry the units they want without having to resort to making an opposite-sex avatar to do it.

Hmm, honestly riveting. I may give the new FE (both) a chance, but Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem is certainly not looking to promising right now. However, we only have about 2 trailers, I'll wait for more written information and maybe playing it myself for a final verdict (because that's the only way to come down to a final verdict).

Hmm, honestly riveting. I may give the new FE (both) a chance, but Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem is certainly not looking to promising right now. 

SMT X FE is not an SMT game (from what we've seen). The only thing that's SMT about it is the apocalyptic setting.

Lots of spoilers starting to leak out now. Some explanations for why some characters look the way they do, as well as why you're able to seemingly marry siblings (I'll let you look all those up, if you really want to).

Also the soundtrack is killer.

SMT X FE is not an SMT game (from what we've seen). The only thing that's SMT about it is the apocalyptic setting.

I realize that, crossovers are usually never leaned to one side.

Regarding my worry, I'm more into FE than SMT, and I knew the day they announced it'd take place in a modern world, I wouldn't be on bored. FE does not belong in modern civilization at all.

Edited by LazerSkink