Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As Unstable As It Can Potentially Be I Should Be Able To Reinvite Anybody Anytime During The Raids

You lose 1-2 vital players, then you cannot even complete the raid. So  because someone lost connection or crashed they have go gamble with their game to see if they can reconnect to the squad. Which by the way works only if you alf+f4 the game.

If 1 vauban leaves for example or we lose an EV trin we are screwed and cannot complete the raid.

This is why i strongly feel that We should be able to invite any player at any time to the raid. Due to these issues. Will it promote boosting or whatever sure. But at its current state, we cannot keep lobbies going unless the players are REALLY close to each other. So i feel that this system should be implemented for while DE works on trying to make people stay in games and make them actually be able to rejoin 100% of the time.

This could be easily exploited though, even if it was just specific to players that had diconnected from the raid currently in. A low level player could join in and then just leave, waiting for the high level players to play the raid. Then, right before the end, the low level player could get reinvited and reap all the rewards.

This could be easily exploited though, even if it was just specific to players that had diconnected from the raid currently in. A low level player could join in and then just leave, waiting for the high level players to play the raid. Then, right before the end, the low level player could get reinvited and reap all the rewards.

I understand that, but currently people who are actually prepared fo the raid and are about to complete it cannot even remain in their lobbies.

It's pretty funny that DE doesn't allow us to rejoin raids because they don't want us rejoining after the button room.

Funny because there is already an exploit where everybody but the host presses alt+f4 and rejoins after the puzzle is complete.  The host only has to hack one panel and step on one button to finish.  Everyone rejoins afterwards.

There really should be a way to reinvite the people that lose connection without having to alt+f4 after getting the error message in between missions.

• 4 months later...