Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo, Phorid And You

StealthDragoon

Playing a Phorid invasion?

Got a Limbo in your crew?

Got Banished at the start of the fight?

Well, don't panic or be mad at Limbo, he's trying to protect you from the Phorid scream/needle attack!

You can also Roll out of the Banished state at any time.

So, if you see a Limbo banishing you to actually protect you, don't send him a hate PM and then ignore him right away. Believe it or not, some MR19 Exca Prime got mad because I Banished him before the fight. How can people with such high MR be so ignorant?

First of all. I see you at fault here. He is MR 19. He can surely take care of himself. So yea

MR means nothing. Anyone can be MR 19 and still be a noob. Just means you went ahead and maxed everything, which is entirely possible with little effort.

MR means nothing. Anyone can be MR 19 and still be a noob. Just means you went ahead and maxed everything, which is entirely possible with little effort.

He had excal prime, meaning he was there for the beginning, he couldn't have been a noob wothout brain cancer

He had excal prime, meaning he was there for the beginning, he couldn't have been a noob wothout brain cancer

I don't see the point you're trying to make, unless you're saying buying the Founders automatically made you good at the game or something. No, you just needed money and the know-how to make the purchase.

People could have joined around that time as well and still accomplished nothing for a number of reasons.

I honestly don't see the hate that Limbo gets. But then again, I doubt people want to understand him as he's not exactly as straightforward as other frames.

Did I ask you to banish me? No? Did you tell me you were going to do it ahead of time? No?

Then don't f$cking do it.

Does this apply to Elemental Ward,  Renewal, Roar, Blessing, War Cry, and Speed as well?

photo.jpg

High MR means more experience. I don't care if you disagree. And do we forget, Phorid is merely one of the weakest and one of the most squishy bosses ever? 

Did I ask you to banish me? No? Did you tell me you were going to do it ahead of time? No?

Then don't f$cking do it.

Did I ask you to slow down/speed up all the enemies?

Did I ask you to pull all the loot?

Did I ask you to ragdoll all the enemies with tornadoes?

Did I ask you to breath?

When the matchmaking is on Public you know you're gonna meet people with different playstyles and you can't expect them to play as you wish, so instead of being rude just type in chat: "Limbo, please can you stop banishing me?"

Does this apply to Elemental Ward,  Renewal, Roar, Blessing, War Cry, and Speed as well?

photo.jpg

Will it prevent me from shooting? If the answer is yes then don't be an A******.

When the matchmaking is on Public you know you're gonna meet people with different playstyles and you can't expect them to play as you wish, so instead of being rude just type in chat: "Limbo, please can you stop banishing me?"

I shouldn't have to ask you to not prevent me from shooting.

How hard is it to differentiate between straight buff skills, and a unique utility skill that relies on communication? Ya'll complain about people disliking Limbo, but you refuse to understand his skills aren't meant to be spammed willy nilly.

Edited by pepsi-tan

Will it prevent me from shooting? If the answer is yes then don't be an A******. This is why no one likes Limbos, ya'll don't know how to play in a team.

I shouldn't have to ask you to not prevent me from shooting.

You can roll out of the rift, you can't roll all the speeded enemies out of MP, even if they're destroying the pod and killing all of your teammates.

Yes, you should. The world doesn't revolve around you and people can't read your mind, so if you find being invulnerable with the downside of not being able to shoot anything out of the rift annoying you HAVE to ask, which is far more constructive than calling random people A-holes.

You can roll out of the rift, you can't roll all the speeded enemies out of MP, even if they're destroying the pod and killing all of your teammates.

Yes, you should. The world doesn't revolve around you and people can't read your mind, so if you find being invulnerable with the downside of not being able to shoot anything out of the rift annoying you HAVE to ask, which is far more constructive than calling random people A-holes.

See:

How hard is it to differentiate between straight buff skills, and a unique utility skill that relies on communication? Ya'll complain about people disliking Limbo, but you refuse to understand his skills aren't meant to be spammed willy nilly.

See, this guy I was talking about...

I didn't spam-Banish him, I used it once and only once, before the Phorid room. Once the Cataclysm sphere was opened, the boss died very quickly by ours hands, to which I proceeded to un-Banish him. This was just enough to receive a rage-PM followed by an insta-ignore, like I can't even have the right to explain myself.

I was hosting and he joined mid-game.

Edited by StealthDragoon

I don't see the point you're trying to make, unless you're saying buying the Founders automatically made you good at the game or something. No, you just needed money and the know-how to make the purchase.

People could have joined around that time as well and still accomplished nothing for a number of reasons.

he got to rent 19, meaning he definitely spent some time into the game, and since he was using excal prime after all the nerfs means he believes he's capable of his own abilities, not a noob

See:

Will it prevent me from shooting? If the answer is yes then don't be an A******. This is why no one likes Limbos, ya'll don't know how to play in a team.

You're generalizing all the Limbo players as the usual noob/troll who doesn't know what he's doing, a bad Limbo is as bad as either a bad Nova or a bad Frost.

What I don't understand now is all of this hate, Limbo's banish is way much less annoying than Vauban's bounce, you can even just roll to get out of it, but still you never see anyone call a Vauban an a-hole.