Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Answer This Question Seriously, Please Don't Answer Something Completely Off Topic.

(PSN)buddy72757

Why is the grineer have armor

I will take your post seriously and answer it,knowing that it might be a troll and that you might change the OP after I post this.

Because Grineer wear Armor. Because like Corpus Shield,they need something to protect their original health.

And if you edit your OP after I have posted this, everyone will know you are a troll. Sorry,but it just seems so to me,that you really are.

I will take your post seriously and answer it,knowing that it might be a troll and that you might change the OP after I post this.

Because Grineer wear Armor. Because like Corpus Shield,they need something to protect their original health.

And if you edit your OP after I have posted this, everyone will know you are a troll. Sorry,but it just seems so to me,that you really are.

Quotes aren't reliable, because I can do this.

Read last sentence...

Now will someone please answer my question seriously?

because the chicken crossed the street

ur getting trolled hard xD ur fault for making such a unnecessary tittle xD

Not really.

If you read the first page,you will realise that the previous question in the OP was indeed "Why is skana so good?" or something along the lines.

But OP tried to troll us by changing it after Grizzly answered his question.

The plan backfired.

Not really.

If you read the first page,you will realise that the previous question in the OP was indeed "Why is skana so good?" or something along the lines.

But OP tried to troll us by changing it after Grizzly answered his question.

The plan backfired.

Nah, close doe. ;)

Read last sentence...

Now will someone please answer my question seriously?

I know....But you probably didn't read MY last sentence....And acted too clever and went on to edit the OP.

I posted it at 9:24 AM in my time.

You last edited your OP at 9:27 AM in my time.

You quoted me at 9:28 AM in my time.

Much coincidence?

Going ahead and locking this.

To the thread starter: if you want to ask a serious question, you should indicate what the nature of the question is in your title, and you shouldn't be changing the question after someone answers it so that it looks like they're making off-topic replies.