Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan/alliance/event Emblems Not Displaying Correctly

This has been happening for awhile for me and I figured it was time to say something about it. I have been having problems with emblems on my Kubrow. It is too big I guess as when I go to put my clan emblem on it shows just a small percentage of the image as well as any other emblem. The emblem just hides inside the kubrows body it would seem. I think its about to time to rework Kubrows anyways. 

Next up, there are three Warframes that I have found that do not properly display emblems on the sides of their shoulders. Those would be Frost Prime, Mag Prime and Ember Prime. More specifically it is these warframes that do it but only when wearing their own unique Prime armor. The emblem for Frost Prime doesn't pop out of his right shoulder but does on his left. This also occurs with Mag Prime and her armor in the exact locations. Ember Primes' pops out, but instead of being where it normally is on the shoulder, it just lays on the very top part of her shoulders.

Thank you for your time! Get this fixed at your earliest convenience! 

For me my right shoulder of my frame won't show the emblem with the default shoulder plate but will show it if I change the armor for that side, is this just me or does everyone have this problem, I've tested it on frost prime, mag prime and none of them show the emblem

We have a few related fixes that will come with the next major update for consoles:

- Fixed emblems appearing on shoulder rotated incorrectly.

- Fixed player emblems not showing properly on right shoulder.

- Fixed an issue that would show Kubrows and Sentinels as wearing two badges.

And also this fun change:

- Emblems can now be used on either shoulder.

Thanks for your patience on this update. We are working our Chroma tails off to get it in your hands! 

• 6 years later...