Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris Vs Daikyu (Valk)

dmcAxle

Not with Daikyu - it is a bow (=projectile weapon) and this allows active dodging. How well you perform against Daikyu is decided by how good you move. If you find yourself always killed by a Daikyu user, than you should try to move better ...

A pity that Daikyu sooner or later will oneshot you no matter what, and given the fact its projectiles with Terminal Velocity are almost undodgeable, AGAIN, the fate of your life is in the wielder's hands.

Also, while the Tigris needs: 1)close range, 2) headshot to oneshot, 3)multiple hits, 4)reload time, the exact moment you miss a hit, your opponent has yet more advantage.

I politely ask you people to stop diffusing disinformation and false hopes.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

A pity that Daikyu sooner or later will oneshot you no matter what, and given the fact its projectiles with Terminal Velocity are almost undodgeable, AGAIN, the fate of your life is in the wielder's hands.

I politely ask you people to stop diffusing disinformation and false hopes.

Well, I can't say anything about the others but that guy is probably talking from experience. I've never fought against him with a Daikyu, but I probably wouldn't want to, either. Against some people I really need my hit-scan weaponry.

Yes, I saw other threads and that's the reason why I don't post here not so frequently anymore. Everyone's talking about PVP for his own Ego.

By the moment you get melee and start parry you did 2 things: you put yourself in a situation of total vulnerability given your stamina won't last forever and you lose your oneshot/damage potential.

So, my answer is YES.

Don't bundle me into the group of people who talk about PvP for their own ego.  I'm mostly involved in the discussions because PvP is one of the few things keeping me into Warframe, and I happen to prefer human opponents to artificial intelligence ones.

Umm... >_> when you pull out melee to block a daikyu user...how do you lose your damage potential?

Remember you don't have to encounter them with a Tigris. You can always switch to a secondary to take them out. PvP currently is a very elaborate version of rock, paper, scissors. There is a counter to everything. An example is that I just fought a player that had a very close skill level to me, most likely better than me, and he/she was using the Daikyu and Valkyr, and I was using the Latron Wraith. When ever I tried to kill him/her with the Latron Wraith he would destroy me with his bow, however when I switched to my Lex Prime (and started using Warcry occasionally) I was able to kill him more often. Lex Prime countered the Daikyu is most situations since it had high damage and a faster ROF than the Daikyu. Like other people have said, keep moving. A moving target is much harder to hit for a player using a non-hit scan weapon. Jump, slide, front flip, roll jump, copter, wall sling shot, anything to make yourself as hard to hit as possible.

There is also no such thing as two players of equal skill fighting each other. It is statistically impossible. It is also pretty unlikely that you will see each other at the same time as well. One of you may have a slow reaction time, or maybe one of you has a computer and monitor that can get more frames.

Any idea how Lock and Load works with a low ammo gun like this? Does it recharge 1 ammo per second minimum?

Lock and Load does work on Tigris.  I don't know how much ammo per second it reloads while holstered, but after 4-5 seconds, it's fully loaded again.