Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader, Old And New Stuff

JohnKable

First of all i apologize for my bad English. Aint my native language, I just hope you understand what im writing.

I have everithing in the game, well not actually everithing but im pretty close. and most of the stuff i dont have... well i just dont want it.
Since the Void Trader came out, I thought he was a pretty cool addition to the game. Something even players like me could wait for a "breeze" and maybe some new reason for grinding a bit more (yeh im fine with primed mods)

well then he started bringing back old things and prisma versions of terrible weapons. and some cosmetics that most of us already had... oh sure in prisma version.

I know DE slowed it because of "people burning themselves" in the effort of keeping up with all cool stuff he was bringing every TWO weeks... im fine with that too.

But WHY, for the love of the gods, he is locked at only 4 things at time? he sould bring 6. at least 2 guaranteed new things and at least 3 guaranteed old stuff (including event mods that i consider old)  and 1 slot that can be either, 

said number can be decreased to 5 if shoulder and leg pads stop eating 2 slots.

So players that miss something wont feel too bad for missing something because it will be back with a decent timing.

reducing the "old stuff coming back" rotation timing also will prevent pricing in the market to grow too high -see mara detron-  so even better for people that missed something because if they dont want to wait for said thing to be back on rotation they can buy it from other players for a decent price,

it could be pretty frustrating wanting a Mara detron and having to choose between waithing a lifespan or paying 500+plats to another player just because he wasnt busy in the right weekend.

-just to clarify, not my case- had 2 chances to buy mara detron and just didnt want to.

What do you think about that? sure its been discussed already, but i want to open this topic to discuss ONLY that...

and for that i mean How to bring back to all players the cool feeling we all had when Baro came for its very first rotation. With some apperances with a cool 2 mods at time...

DE already said they have plenty of Void Trader stuff ready. and i think its already time to give him a twist, increasing its stocks with BOTH new and old stuff at the same time, without the stupid lock on 4 slots with shoulder pads eating 2 of those.

Cool for player who didnt catch up everithing, cool for players that want new stuff, cool for players that dont want everithing but want a bit of choice when he comes.

But WHY, for the love of the gods, he is locked at only 4 things at time? he sould bring 6. at least 2 guaranteed new things and at least 3 guaranteed old stuff (including event mods that i consider old)  and 1 slot that can be either, 

said number can be decreased to 5 if shoulder and leg pads stop eating 2 slots.

I strongly agree with this point. Its very frustrating waiting for something you missed (for example if you spent christmas with your family instead of going to the void trader).

How does it hurt anyone to find 6 or even 8 items at the time? Or even 4 items EVERY friday, but maybe a new item every other friday?

The current system is just frustrating everyone. It frustrate old players, it frustrate players who missed something, and it frustate players who just started and might feel pressured into getting something due to the LONG time it might take for it to come back.

But doing a proper job is too much for DE, they would rather just hand out warnings to forum members and ignore PM's.... GJ DE, you continue to do a horrible job.