The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upgrade Dojo?

STARL1GHT

Dojo — one of the things that have not been updated. Actually, I wonder whether the planned work to improve the functional \ expansion of the range of buildings?

UPD: I'm talking about the near future. And not in a year or two...

Edited by STARL1GHT

I guess DE knows that not a lot of players even visit the dojo, unless they wanna trade. Or grab some research material and then poof.

Also they did change the look of most of the rooms to a new look a while ago, added things and new rooms... But it's not serious gameplay content, enemies, tilesets, missions/events, weapons, warframes... They have a lot of things more important than the not very visited Dojo.

I could even say the Dojo has fewer visites than the survival map in Mercury.

it would be good imo.......what would be cool to add is the open exploration for archwing that the archwing players want.....let us explore outside the dojo space :)

An Archwing Hanger would be pretty cool. Assuming they get Archwing more interesting first.

Needs a simulation room where a friend can spawn different types of enemies and watch you burn in a room above!

Pressing all the buttons and spawning all these Manic Bombards to come after you! >;D

Call it a Clan Training exercise! Would love to through newbies into these kinds of rooms! >;D