Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mercury Sector Rework

FrostWolf

To free up a boss for Frame farming

Just change Mercury

Make the Cronus a random end of mercury mission reward -first time being 100% so everybody can have one-

and make Vor drop  Excalibur parts.

This frees up Ambulas -who for being the highest level boss dropping basically the default frame is just... what- for a new frame.

Why not add another planet (or planetoid or moon) with new, harder and more interesting missions and a new boss to the system?

And: Making Vor drop Excal BP? He's probably the most used starter warframe - am I the only one who misses the sense in this?

"Hey, thanks for chosing Excalibur as your first warframe. Here, take another pile of blueprints for the warframe you already have from this ridiculously easy to defeat boss." o.ô

Edited by 0cZc0bibliothekar

Why not add another planet (or planetoid or moon) with new, harder and more interesting missions and a new boss to the system?

And: Making Vor drop Excal BP? He's probably the most used starter warframe - am I the only one who misses the sense in this?

"Hey, thanks for chosing Excalibur as your first warframe. Here, take another pile of blueprints for the warframe you already have from this ridiculously easy to defeat boss." o.ô

Why not?

Right now, the way it is "OH, you DIDN'T choose Excalibur? Sucks to be you, you must wait until the last boss in the game to get the BPs to build him."

New Players are basically punished handily for NOT taking Excalibur when they start the game.

Are you saying this is somehow better than the suggestion that Excalibur could be gotten from Mercury?

Edited by Xylia

Why not?

Right now, the way it is "OH, you DIDN'T choose Excalibur? Sucks to be you, you must wait until the last boss in the game to get the BPs to build him."

New Players are basically punished handily for NOT taking Excalibur when they start the game.

Are you saying this is somehow better than the suggestion that Excalibur could be gotten from Mercury?

You're implying that Loki and Mag are useless...

LOLNOPETRYAGAIN

You're implying that Loki and Mag are useless...

LOLNOPETRYAGAIN

........did I say that?

No, I dind't say that.

Loki and Mag don't come from the LAST BOSS IN THE GAME, do they?

No, they don't.

Excalibur, however, does.

If you choose Excalibur as your starting Frame, you can get Loki and Mag way before the "end" of the game. You get Loki from Hyena, and you get Mag from that guy in Mars.

Did you choose Mag or Loki first, and you want Excalibur?

Have fun going allllll the way to Pluto to get him.

This has nothing to do with which Warframe is better, it is simple as the fact Excalibur is much harder than the other two to obtain by Blueprints.

Edited by Xylia

........did I say that?

No, I dind't say that.

Loki and Mag don't come from the LAST BOSS IN THE GAME, do they?

No, they don't.

Excalibur, however, does.

If you choose Excalibur as your starting Frame, you can get Loki and Mag way before the "end" of the game. You get Loki from Hyena, and you get Mag from that guy in Mars.

Did you choose Mag or Loki first, and you want Excalibur?

Have fun going allllll the way to Pluto to get him.

This has nothing to do with which Warframe is better, it is simple as the fact Excalibur is much harder than the other two to obtain by Blueprints.

So what?  Any frame they put there will be harder to get.  Just because he's an option as a start frame doesn't mean that getting his BPs should be easy.

Honestly if you just swap

Mag and Ember's drop boss

and Loki and Volt's

You'd have access to the Three starting frames and Rhino in one nice all around level cluster.

Yes any frame you stick with Pluto is going to take awhile to farm.

Also your point doesn't make sense. If they have excalibur they'll just move on to the next area, If they don't They'll either Farm Vor for a set to have for later or move on to get access  to the materials needed.

This is about Making Vor's Boss spot not be a waste of space on a single weapon that most will only get for the MP.

Edited by FrostWolf

So what?  Any frame they put there will be harder to get.  Just because he's an option as a start frame doesn't mean that getting his BPs should be easy.

Yes, but other frames are not STARTER frames.

Why should 1 Starter Frame be on Pluto, while the other 2 "Starter" Frames are in MUCH EASIER worlds?

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Meanwhile, Rhino, a Rank 2 Warframe, is in Venus.

OP has a valid point.

Now personally- as someone that has every frame except frost prime and vauban, and every weapon except the braton vandal (I was stupid and didn't buy it when it was available for 1 credit- so sue me.) it's not at all hard for me to take a new player to pluto and carry them to their Excalibur blueprints (as I have done for friends and  clan-members in the past) It's not something that everyone will have access to early on especially before joining a clan or playing with friends that already have warframe and have progressed much further.