Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theory Why Corrupted Lancers Carry Deras

Eldnacpeek

>"The Grineer are a decaying race of militarized humans."

>Decaying.

>Decaying-ecaying=D

>The Orokin Towers in the Void were constructed during the Orokin Era.

>Orokin Era.

>Orokin+D+Era=Orokin DEra

DEra.

Sound familiar? It should:

DE.

DE made the Dera.

Edited by LazerSkink

my idea of why it happens is because when all the corpus entered the void the sentry's in charge decided that the dera is a way better weapon then the grakata and made the grineer use them instead.

I still have no idea why the corpus use some S#&$ty one shot strun that is not even possible to build though...

my idea of why it happens is because when all the corpus entered the void the sentry's in charge decided that the dera is a way better weapon then the grakata and made the grineer use them instead.

I still have no idea why the corpus use some S#&$ty one shot strun that is not even possible to build though...

My favorite part is when they find the dakka button and just go ham with it for a few seconds.

My favorite part is when they find the dakka button and just go ham with it for a few seconds.

haha! so true. I love it how they look like there spazzin out when they shoot. its like their so exited about their new gun that they have trouble aiming.

(read in a crazy old man prospector voice.)

"OOH dat teno! he doesn't know bt im gonna get im! jus you wait! OOH BOY! its gonna be good! im gonaa git that teno so bad its gonna go right up his boowt!"